High quality wooden vinyl over dense partial board for great sound performance and looks. Modern style is accentuated by the sleek aluminium driver diffusers.
S360DB is charged with the latest electro-acoustic technology. Making the most of the capabilities of the Texas Instruments processor - TLV320AIC3254, in combination with its own DSP, the speaker system forms an incredibly loud and "dense" bass.
150W HI-Res Sound: Delivered from 2 4 inch bookshelf speakers and a 8 inch wireless subwoofer.
- Wireless streaming: With Bluetooth 4.1 with Qualcomm® aptX ™ support you can stream music from any bluetooth device to the speaker system.
- Multiple Connections: With optical for high quality audio playback along with multiple Aux / RCA ports for other devices.
- TOTAL POWER OUTPUT: R/L (treble): 10W+10W, R/L (midrange and bass): 30W+30W, SW: 75W
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: R/L: ≥85dB(A), SW: ≥85dB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: R/L: 60Hz – 40KHz, SW: 40Hz – 150Hz
- INPUT TYPE: PC/AUX/Optical/Coaxial/Bluetooth
- DRIVER UNIT: Bass unit: 8-inch (220mm), Mids+bass unite: 4-inch (105mm) x 2, Tweeter unit: Planar diaphragm tweeter x 2
- 1 x S360DB Main Bookshelf Speakers
- 1 x S360DB Passive Bookshelf Speakers
- 1 x S360DB Wired Subwoofer
- 1 x Power Cable (1.8m / 5.9ft)
- 1 x 3.5mm - RCA Cable (3m / 10ft)
- 2 x Speaker Connection Cable (3m / 10ft)
- 1 x Optical Cable (1.5m / 5ft)