Designed to deliver stunning wireless high-resolution stereo sound, the flexible M20 HD audio system is the most powerful and immersive and way to enjoy music, movies and gaming sound anywhere in the home.
- Powerful and immersive stereo sound for music, movies and gaming, anywhere in the home.
- Features aptX™ HD Bluetooth® connectivity for wireless streaming of high resolution-quality audio (up to 24-bit/48kHz) and native 24bit/192kHz compatibility via a USB connection to a computer.
- Features array of inputs to connect games console, TV, turntable, set-top box, CD player and portable music players.
- Award-winning internal P2P™ (Point to Point) eliminates cabinet distortion and guarantees precise stereo imaging.
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver creating a wide even dispersion of stereo sound.
HIGH-RESOLUTION WIRELESS STEREO EXPERIENCE
Hear your favourite music as close to the artist always intended: in full stereo, high-resolution fidelity. Featuring Bluetooth® 5.0 for an ultra-stable connection and aptX™ HD wireless technology, users can wirelessly stream high resolution audio (up to 24-bit/48kHz) from any compatible device such as smartphone, tablet, laptop and network streamer, while listen to their favourite tunes streamed from popular music services such as Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Apple Music, Amazon Music and Qobuz.
The flexible M20 is just about the latest wireless technology. It features enough inputs to let your TV, games console, set-top box, turntable or anything else you fancy join in the high-resolution stereo experience.
There’s also subwoofer output in case you need to really shake the room. No matter what you want to listen to, M20 can handle it.
SHAPED TO SOUND BETTER
Featuring award-winning cabinet technology, every element of the M20’s design is specified to deliver an optimal audio performance.
The beautifully sculpted cabinets use Q Acoustics’ proprietary P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing to support the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened. The result is an exceptionally rigid cabinet that eliminates internal standing waves to improve the focus of the stereo image and give the soundstage more accuracy than ever before.
The grille’s curved contours are also designed to disperse any tweeter activity, keeping unwanted reflections to a minimum.
ALWAYS IN THE RIGHT PLACE
It’s easy to set-up the M20 so the system is always performing to its maximum, no matter where it is in the room.
As well as being able to designate the powered speaker as either the left or right channel (to make accessing mains power as simple as possible), there’s also an EQ switch to let the system know if each speaker is positioned in a corner, against a wall or in free space so its digital sound processing can work its magic and optimise the audio performance.
And with stands and wall-brackets also available, M20 will always bring your music, movies and games to life wherever it is placed.
- Frequency response 55Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover frequency 2.4kHz
- Bluetooth® 5.0 (with aptX™, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, SBC and AAC compatibility)
- USB (24bit/192kHz compatibility)
- Digital optical (24bit/192kHz compatibility)
- Stereo RCA (line level)
- 3.5mm (line level)
- Power 2 x 65w
- Cabinet type Two-way reflex ported
- Dimensions 279mm (H) x 170mm (W) x 296mm (D)
- Weight 5.1kg (passive speaker), 5.5kg (powered speaker)
- 1x Q acoustic Powered M20 speaker
- 1x Q acoustic Passive M20 speaker
- 1x Remote handset (including batteries)
- 1x Speaker Cable (4 metres)
- 1x UK Power Cord (1.8m)
- 1x EU Power Cord (1.8m)
- 2x Foam Bungs
- 1x User Manual