Lutron Radio Powr Savr wall-mounted occupancy and vacancy sensors are wireless, battery-powered, passive infrared (PIR) sensors that automatically control lights via RF communication to compatible dimming or switching devices.
These sensors detect the heat from people moving within an area to determine when the space is occupied.
The sensors then wirelessly transmit the appropriate commands to the associated dimming or switching devices to turn the lights on or off automatically.
They combine both convenience and exceptional energy savings along with ease of installation.
- Wireless occupancy/vacancy sensor has 2 settings available: Auto-On/Auto-Off, and Manual-On/Auto-Off
- Vacancy model meets CA Title 24 requirements
- Passive infrared motion detection with exclusive Lutron XCT Technology for fine motion detection
- 180° field of view model: – Minor motion = 1500 ft2 (139.4 m2) – Major motion = 3000 ft2 (278.7 m2)
- 90° field of view model: – Minor motion = 1225 ft2 (113.8 m2) – Major motion = 2500 ft2 (232.3 m2
- Hallway model with long, narrow field of view: – Major motion = coverage of up to 150 ft (45.7 m)
- Simple and intuitive adjustments available for Timeout, Activity, and Auto-On settings
- Accessible test buttons make setup easy
- Lens illuminates during test mode to verify ideal locations
- Multiple sensors can be added for extended coverage; refer to product specification submittal of receiving device to determine system limits
- 10-year battery life design
- RoHS compliant
- Lutron Quality Systems Registered to ISO 9001:2008 Regulatory Approvals LRF2-
- cULus® listed
- FCC certified
- IC certified
- COFETEL certified
- ANATEL certified
- SUTEL certified
- Meets CA (U.S.A.) Energy Commission Title 24 requirements
- CE marked (European Union)
- TRA type approved (United Arab Emirates)
- CITC type approved (Saudi Arabia) LRF4-
- SRRC type approved (Mainland China)
- iDA registered (Singapore) LRF5-
- WPC type (India)
- Operating voltage: 3 V-
- Operating current: 14 μA nominal
- Requires one CR 123 lithium battery
- 10-year battery-life design
- Non-volatile memory (saved changes are stored during power loss)
- Temperature: 32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C)
- For indoor use only
- Relative humidity: less than 90% non-condensing Note: For unconditioned environments where the air temperature may approach the temperature of the occupants, additional sensors will be needed to achieve the same coverage. This is true of any sensor that relies exclusively on passive infrared technology.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Distance between local load controls and sensor should not exceed 60 ft (18 m) line-of-sight or 30 ft (9 m) through walls.
Sensor Coverage Test
- Dedicated test button
- Lens illuminates orange in response to motion during test mode Wireless Communication Test
- Dedicated test button
- Turn associated loads on and off
- 1 minute*
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes (default setting)
- 30 minutes
Auto-On Options (Occupancy Versions Only)
- Enabled: Sensor turns lights ON and OFF automatically (default setting)
- Disabled**: Lights must be turned ON manually from dimming or switching device. Sensor turns lights OFF automatically
Why Buy From TECH4
- EXPERT ADVICE You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED Retailers For Top Brands
- LOYALTY CLUB Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech. You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.