The RA2 Select main repeater allows for setup, control, and monitoring of select lighting devices and Lutron wireless shades from a smartphone or tablet using the Lutron App.
- Supports up to 100 wireless devices (including dimmers, switches, Pico wireless controls, and wireless shades). The main repeater and additional wireless repeaters each count as one device.
- Programmed via the Lutron App (available for iOS® and AndroidTM).
- Scene control via the Lutron App and Pico scene keypads.
- Timeclock scheduling of daily events via the Lutron App.
- Connects to the Wi-Fi router via an Ethernet connection.
- Local device operation will continue to function if internet connection is lost or if the main repeater is powered down or not communicating.
- System access from anywhere in the world using the Lutron App.
- Control outside the app via widgets (iOSR and AndroidT).
- Supports Geofencing from the Lutron App.
- Control from Apple Watch.
- Supports integration with other smart home brands including Amazon® Alexa®, Google® Assistant, Nest®, Sonos®, and more.
- Up to 4 wireless repeaters (LK-REPPRO-BL) can be added to extend the range for larger systems.
- Automatically programs Pico wireless controls for typical applications and activities or program additional custom scenes using the Lutron App.
- Integration with select professional A / V and security systems.
- 5 V- 300 mA
- Power Supply: 5 V- 1000 mA, cable length 1.83 m
- Field changeable interchangeable AC plugs for United Kingdom and Europe
Typical Power Consumption
- RA2 Select main repeater: 1.3 W
- Test Conditions: LED on, Ethernet cable plugged in, powered by the 5 V- adapter
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing
- Indoor use only
- All devices must be located within 9 m of a repeater
- All repeaters must be located within 18 m of another repeater
- Internet connection required for initial setup, to maintain system date/time and receive periodic firmware updates
- Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2
- Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation, in accordance with IEEE C62.41-1991
Power Failure Memory
- Should power be interrupted, the RA2 Select main repeater will return to its previous state when power is restored
- Ethernet: 0.92 m cable included (for internet and Lutron App connection)
- USB (power only)
- Height: 69.9mm
- Width: 69.9mm
- Depth: 30.2mm
Why Buy From Tech4
We are a value added retailer of home technology, here's just some of the benefits you get when shopping with us:
- Expert Advice
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 100% Guaranteed Returns - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Smart Home Club - Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
All in all, we are a small business focused on improving lives through technology at home, work and play.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.