The Lutron wireless repeater allows for the wireless range expansion of your Lutron lighting control system for whole house coverage.
Lutron wireless repeaters extend the range of Radio Frequency (RF) signals that are sent between devices.
Up to four wireless repeaters can be added to extend the RF range for larger system applications. Each wireless repeater has an RF range of 9 m, covering an area of approximately 232 m2 .
- Expands RF range
- Easily adds to an existing system through the Lutron App1
- Can add up to four Wireless Repeaters per system
- Works with RA2 Select systems
- 5 V- 100 mA
- Power Supply: 5 V- 1000 mA, cable length 1.83 m
- Field changeable interchangeable AC plugs for United Kingdom and Europe
Typical Power Consumption
- Lutron wireless repeater: 0.45 W
- Test Conditions: LED on, powered by the 5 V- adapter
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing
- Indoor use only
- All devices must be located within 9 m of a repeater
- All repeaters must be within 18 m of another repeater
- Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2
- Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation, in accordance with IEEE C62.41-1991 Power Failure Memory
- Should power be interrupted, the wireless repeater will return to its previous state when power is restored Connections
- USB (power only)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.