1080P H.265 Outdoor Active Deterrence Wi-Fi Security Camera
Peace of mind - wherever you are
The Bullet Pro delivers full HD live monitoring & supports the latest H.265 compression which can save up to 50% bandwidth & storage. With a built-in spotlight & 110dB security siren, you can keep unwelcome visitors away from your property. IP67 weatherproof certification also ensures it gives protection, all year round.
Instant access & remote viewing with the free Imou app
It's easy to check in on your home, kids, pets or even the office - right from the palm of your hand!
Easy 3-Step Setup
- Download the Imou app (iOS & Android) and power on the camera
- Scan the QR code to add the camera
- Connect to you home Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz compatible)
Imou is a global smart security brand, the consumer-focused subsidiary of Dahua Technology, ranking top 2 in the a&s "Security 50" in 2018.
We deliver a comprehensive series of cloud-connected smart security products and services, keeping homes and businesses safe in any situation, and users in control of whats going on from anywhere.
Capture Every Detail
With the 1080P sensor and cutting edge H.265 compression, you can enjoy crystal clear images and video without having to worry about storage space and network bandwidth.
Thanks to clear-as-day night vision with a range of 30m (98ft), enhanced by IR lighting and a professional image-processing algorithm, you can enjoy protection day and night.
Keep threats away from what you care about. With a built-in motion activated spotlight and 110dB security siren, you can scare unwelcome strangers away - before they enter your home.
The Bullet Pro is like having your own personal guard. Alarm notifications are sent to your smartphone whenever it detects motion, helping you keep aware of what's going on from anywhere. PIR detection also reduces any false alerts.
Built-in speaker and microphone with echo cancellation feature allows you to interact with family and pets aswell as giving the ability to warn off unwelcome guests.
Wi-Fi or Wired
Wireless allows for a more flexible installation and thanks to the dual antennas & 2x2 MIMO technology, it helps resist interference, even at long ranges. Alternatively, LAN (ethernet) can supply a more stable experience for footage transmission.
Safe & Flexible Storage
You can choose the level of storage for your needs. Images & videos can be stored locally on a Micro SD card (up to 128GB), a network video recorder (NVR) for larger storage requirements, or to the secure IMOU Cloud.
Imou Cloud Service
Videos for alert events can be stored to the cloud and encrypted with a password to provide an extra layer of security. Cloud uses financial level encryption to protect your privacy so no one else can see your data.
**Start your 30-day Imou Cloud storage free trial now!**
- 1x Camera
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1 x Screw Package
- 1x Installation Position Map
- 1x Waterproof Connector
- 1/2.7” 2 Megapixel Progressive CMOS
- 2MP(1920 x 1080)
- Night Vision: 30m(98ft) Distance
- 2.8mm/3.6mm Fixed Lens
- Field of View : 2.8mm: 114.7°(H), 62°(V), 135°(D) : 3.6mm: 87.5°(H), 47°(V), 103.8°(D)
- Micro SD Card Slot(up to 128GB)
- Reset Button
- DC 12V 1A Power Supply
- Power Consumption:≤6.5W
- Working Environment: -30°C~+50°C, Less Than 95%RH
- IP67 Weatherproof
- Dimensions: 79 × 79× 166.2mm (3.1 × 3.1 × 6.5inch)
- Weight: 411g (0.91b)
- CE, FCC, UL
- 1x 100Mbps Ethernet Port
- Wi-Fi:IEEE802.11b/g/n,100m Open Field
- External Dual Antennas, 2 x 2 MIMO
- CGI, ONVIF
- imou App: iOS, Android
Video & Audio
- Video Compression : H.265/H.264
- Up to 25/30fps Frame Rate
- 16x Digital Zoom
- Built-in Mic & Speaker, 110dB Siren
- Built-in Spotlight
- Motion Detection
- PIR Detection
- Configurable Region
Why Buy From TECH4
- EXPERT ADVICE You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED Retailers For Top Brands
- LOYALTY CLUB Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech. You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.