This ceiling speaker is fitted with an 8” sub-bass driver and 35mm voice coil.
The moulded plastic frame features 4 mounting ears providing secure fixing into mineral tiles or false ceilings.
Dual passive filters focus on low frequencies to ensure the efficient delivery of bass.
The 2 pairs of spring terminals can be connected together to provide a 4 Ohms subwoofer with 80W handling.
Alternatively, a stereo amplifier can be connected to each terminal with 8 Ohms load each up to 40W and then in parallel to left and right ceiling speakers to create a 2.1 system.
Installing close to ceiling edges or corners will add warmth and power to thin sounding ceiling speakers for full range background music delivery.
- Low profile and space saving subwoofer
- Dual coil for stereo connection
- Coils can be paralleled for 4 Ohms operation
- Dual passive filters for sub focus
- Two spring-loaded terminal connections
- Fitted with "dog-ear" mounts
- Driver: 200mmØ (8") coated paper
- Voice coil: 35mmØ (dual wound)
- Frequency response: 39 - 350Hz
- Impedance: 2 x 8 Ohms or 1 x 4 Ohms
- Power handling : rms: 2 x 40W or 1 x 80W
- Power handling : max: 2 x 80W or 1 x 160W
- SPL @ 1W/1m: 82dB
- Dispersion: 155º
- Connections: 2 pairs spring terminal
- Cutout: 238mmØ
- Mounting depth: 90mm
- Magnet weight: 488g (17.2oz)
- Dimensions: 101 x 271mmØ
- Weight: 2.11kg
Why Buy From TECH4
- EXPERT ADVICE You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED Retailers For Top Brands
- LOYALTY CLUB Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech. You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.