BluCube BCK80 8" Ceiling Speakers - Pair
BluCube BCK80 8" Ceiling Speakers - Pair is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The BCK80 is a the highest performance in-ceiling speaker in the Blucube range.
A two-way design featuring larger 200mm (8in) Kevlar bass/ mid range driver and a 1″ titanium tweeter this speaker offers a solution where more depth of sound is desired or where installation in a larger room is required.
This makes it the perfect choice for an immersive home theater experience, delivering a superior sound experience with clear highs and powerful bass.
TITANIUM TWEETER: The titanium dome tweeters in the Blucube BCK range deliver a smooth, crisp, controlled frequency response with detailed sound. They are able to handle more power and definition more consistently than soft dome tweeters and are protected by a polymide auto-reset switch in the event of overload. With a 30-degree tilt and full rotation swivel capability, the tweeter design allows for a tailored and optimised performance to match room design, or layout.
STABLE MOUNTINGS: The two-piece baffle design in the Blucube custom install range allows the tweeter to be directly mounted on the bridge itself rather than the pole mounting found in most current designs. This allows the speaker to handle more power with increased cone stability resulting in reduced harmonic distortion.
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: All speakers are designed to deliver excellent performance in a full range of indoor listening environments. Polypropylene plastics and large cable gauges, for better signal transfer, will ensure many years of listening enjoyment. Blucube speakers carry a 5 year warranty.Paint mask, pre-mount bracket and cut outtemplate included
ATTENUATION SWITCHES: Each Blucube custom install speaker pair, from the BCK range, features 6db attenuation switches for both woofers and tweeters. These allow the installer to fine tune the speakers output levels to match room designs, specific applications, or individual listening preferences.
- ADJUSTABLE IMPEDANCE: The 4ohm/8ohm switch located on the PCB provides the installer increased flexibility in matching power output and impedance levels to optimise the systems performance.
- Woofer: 8″ woven Kevlar, 1.25″ voice coil, 25 oz magnet, bumped back plate, vented pole piece
- Tweeter: 1″ titanium dome, ferro-fluid cooled, 30° swivel and pivot, neodymium magnet
- Crossover: FR4 board with 18dB per octave - network, +/- 3dB attenuation - switches on woofer & tweeter - 4ohm/8ohm switchable on PCB, Polyimide switch-auto protect - reset switch, 14AWG connection - to woofer section. Gold Plated - terminals will accept 14AWG wire
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-22KHz
- Sensitivity: 89dB at 1W/1 M
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-150 watts
- Impedance: 4ohm/8ohm selectable on PCB
- Cut Out Size: 241 mm (9.5″)
- Depth: 120mm (4.72″)
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x BCK80 Ceiling Speaker - Pair
- 1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for BluCube. All sales come with a 5 Years manufacturers warranty and full technical support.