Introducing the Brand New MA-421, the perfect AV distribution solution for apartments and small residential installations or even family homes. Offering four HDMI inputs, one HDBaseT output, one HDMI with mirrored HDBaseT output, 20w power amplifier and app control, the MA-421 is our latest AV Distribution Matrix and the first to feature our new CYP Control app.
Included in the system is a compatible PUV-1710LRX-AVLC Receiver, giving you instant flexibility to add a second zone to your system.
Small enough to be placed in an AV cabinet, the MA-421 has been designed for simplicity. Our AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) technology ensures full 4K60 and 4K HDR/Dolby® Vision compatibility out to both HDBaseT outputs, whilst the on-board amplifier adds sound reinforcement by using the ARC audio return pathway to pull the audio signal back from the connected TV to the built-in amplifier and line output, the perfect partner with any soundbar or bookshelf speakers you way wish to use!
Any of the three outputs can be scaled to accommodate a 1080p display that might be included in your home set up! IR control with learning function (RS-232 and WebGUI is also available) enables it to be used with a programmable remote control. To further enhance the user-experience, our new CYP Control app can be programmed with all sources and display device controls, offering a single universal remote control for the whole system.
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, 48V PoH and Control (bi-directional IR pass-through)
- Supports up-to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K @50/60Hz 4:4:4 8-bit) video input
- AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression)
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Supports output resolutions up to 4K @50/60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit)
- Supports Deep Colour input and output up to 12-bit
- Supports CEC Bypass
- 4K 3G Timings and 1080p up-to 70 Metres, 4K 6G Timings upto 35 Metres
- IOS & Android
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports 3D signals
- Individual output scaling on HDMI & HDBaseT Outputs down to 1080p
- CYP Control APP
- IR Learning and remote control programming
- 2 x 20w D Class Power Amplifier
- 3.5mm Line Level Output
- Inputs 4x HDMI [4x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
- 1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
- 1x RJ45 [1x IP Control]
- Outputs 1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
- 2x RJ45 [2x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]
- 5x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [5x Infra Red Emitter]
- 2x Phoenix (2 pin) [1x Speaker Level Stereo Output]
- 1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Analogue audio Stereo(L/R)]
- PSU: 24V/2.7A
- Dimensions 219mm [W] x 156mm [D] x 43mm [H]
- Net Weight 1300g
- Gross Weight 2200g
- EXPERT ADVICE - You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY - On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS - For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED RETAILERS - For Top Brands
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES - On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech.
You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers.
We keep plenty of stock so most of orders are delivered the next day!
We've decided to keep this really simple.
If your order is over £89 then you will get FREE next day courier. Most instances we will dispatch the same day as well, however free deliveries may take 1 extra day at most.
We also offer a range of other delivery options for Saturdays and AM deliveries.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands. Our business isn't about making money on deliveries, but some areas do cost us a bit more than others so we have to pass that on to keep the overall delivery costs as low as possible.
|FREE Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock. Orders are processed Monday - Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. A notice will be placed on the website if orders will not be processed for any reason outside of the aforementioned days.
Once dispatched your item will usually be with you next day! Some customers have ordered at 2pm and received it by 10am the next day!. All times stated are for guidance only, we endeavour to provide the most efficient service as possible but please ensure that you order in good time to avoid problems caused by delays in dispatch. If you are ordering a speaker system to be installed by an electrician, we reccomend that you give yourself an extra day before booking your electrician in.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occassion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers. The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Keeping You Updated
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.