Edifier R1600TIII 2.0 Studio Audio Speaker System with Pro Low-Noise Amplifier
The Studio 1600TIII is a powerful studio speaker set with an edgy design.
The Studio 1600TIII produces 60W RMS from the 4 inch bass driver and 19mm tweeter drivers in each speaker.
A front facing bass reflex port emphasizes lower frequencies, allowing for richer bass performance.
The Studio 1600TIII incorporates DSP and DRC to prevent distortion levels even at the highest volumes, producing crisp, clean audio.
Audio devices can be connected using the dual RCA inputs and audio volume, bass and treble can be adjusted using the adjustment dials located on the side of the speaker.
A wireless remote accompanies the R1600TIII for volume and power.
- Active bookshelf speaker system with 60W total power output
- Dual RCA inputs for connectivity to multiple audio sources
- Bass, treble and master volume controls located on the side panel
- Professional amplifier system with Digital Signal Processing and Dynamic Range Control
- Class D amplifier with 4inch bass drivers and Ф19mm silk dome tweeters
- Wireless remote control with mute and volume adjustment
- 100% MDF wooden enclosure to minimize acoustic resonance
- Universal 100V-240V power supply
- Total power output: RMS 13W x 2 + 17W x 2
- THD + N (testing level): 10%
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥85dBA
- Frequency response: R/L: 3.3KHz - 20KHz | SW:30Hz-3KHz
- Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Input sensitivity: PC: 700mV±50mV | Aux: 550mV±50mV
- Audio input: PC, AUX
- Adjustment (remote): Wireless remote control for volume and power
- Adjustment (unit): Volume, bass and treble adjustment
- Speaker unit: Tweeter: 19mm, 4 Ω
- Bass unit: 4 inch (116mm), 6Ω
- Dimension each speaker: 154 mm x 254mm x 214mm (W x H x D)
- Weight : 6.4Kg net | 7.4Kg gross