The Studio 1800TIII is an elegant 2.0 speaker system, with a high gloss, piano finish.
The Studio 1800TIII produces 70W RMS from the 4 inch bass driver and 19mm tweeter.
Each speaker has a front facing bass reflex port, further emphasizing robust bass notes.
Volume, bass and treble adjustment dials are located on the active speaker to suit personal tuned tastes.
A simple remote control allows ease of control for volume and power.
The Studio 1800TIII also incorporates DRC and DSP to keep distortion at a minimum even at the highest volumes.
Connect the Studio 1800TIII to your audio source using one of the two RCA input options.
- Active bookshelf speaker system with 70W RMS total power output
- Dual RCA inputs for connectivity to multiple audio sources
- Side panels with high gloss piano finish
- Bass, treble and master volume controls located on the rear panel
- Professional amplifier system with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Dynamic Range Control (DRC)
- Class D amplifier with 4inch bass drivers and Ф19mm silk dome tweeters
- Wireless remote control with mute and volume adjustment
- 100% MDF wooden enclosure to minimize acoustic resonance
- Total power output: RMS 16W x 2 + 19W x 2
- THD + N (testing level): 10%
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥85dBA
- Frequency response: 65Hz ~ 20KHz (+/-6dB)
- Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Channel Separation: ≥45dB
- Input sensitivity: PC: 700mV±50mV | Aux: 550mV±50mV
- Audio input: Dual RCA
- Adjustment (remote/unit): Wireless remote control for volume adjustment and power
- Speaker unit: Tweeter: 19mm, 4Ω | Bass unit: 4 inch (116mm) 6Ω | Bass: 8 inch (210mm) 4Ω
- Dimension: 154mm x 254mm x 224mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (net/gross): 6.6KG | 7.65Kg
- EXPERT ADVICE - You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY - On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS - For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED RETAILERS - For Top Brands
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES - On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech.
You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers.
We keep plenty of stock so most of orders are delivered the next day!
We've decided to keep this really simple.
If your order is over £89 then you will get FREE next day courier. Most instances we will dispatch the same day as well, however free deliveries may take 1 extra day at most.
We also offer a range of other delivery options for Saturdays and AM deliveries.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands. Our business isn't about making money on deliveries, but some areas do cost us a bit more than others so we have to pass that on to keep the overall delivery costs as low as possible.
|FREE Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock. Orders are processed Monday - Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. A notice will be placed on the website if orders will not be processed for any reason outside of the aforementioned days.
Once dispatched your item will usually be with you next day! Some customers have ordered at 2pm and received it by 10am the next day!. All times stated are for guidance only, we endeavour to provide the most efficient service as possible but please ensure that you order in good time to avoid problems caused by delays in dispatch. If you are ordering a speaker system to be installed by an electrician, we reccomend that you give yourself an extra day before booking your electrician in.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occassion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers. The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Keeping You Updated
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.