Fibaro Intercom System - Z-Wave
Your home. Your enclave of peace and quiet. The place which surrounds you with warmth and lets your love blossom. No wonder you want to protect it as well as you can.
So here it is FIBARO Intercom a shard of magic trapped in a little, elegant silver ring, a real guardian spirit that is about to shield your home with a protective barrier.
Here is a device from fairy land, charming within its beauty, and at the same time ready to help you in thousands of ways.
Like a djinni from the Arabian Nights, FIBARO Intercom is truly indestructible and ready for all the challenges and discomforts of life, the list of its skills will long continue to surprise you.
Outstanding quality of sound
Gifted with great powers, FIBARO Intercom not only sees, but also hears perfectly well. All the sounds from the outside will reach you unpolluted, like there was no solid barrier between you and their source.
The magic of your voice
Your guardian spirit will never leave your side. It will instantly learn to recognize your voice and will open the doors to your secret chambers to nobody but you.
Perfectly clear sound
Would you like to hear the visitor on the other side of the door? Wait, there is no need to push the handle. Thanks to its incredible powers, FIBARO Intercom will detect every sound outside and the recorded conversation will be as clear as the one you have at your table.
A good guardian spirit forgets nothing. Should a visitor come when you are not home, it will record his or her message to you which you can later listen to whenever you please.
The magical power of FIBARO Intercom allows it to protect not only the house, but also its surroundings. It keeps a watchful eye on everything around and one suspicious move is enough to alarm it and make it call you.
Take your home on holiday
Your guardian spirit never sleeps, but it knows that you need rest. It will patiently protect your property when you are away. You only need to have your phone with you and you will always be able to check who is knocking on your door, even over the hills and far away.
- Power supply: 12V DC and/or 48V PoE
- DC supply parameters: 12V +/- 10%, 1A LPS
- PoE parameters: (PSE): 36-57V, 350mA (802.3af, Class 0)
- Power consumption: up to 5W
- Communication protocols: Ethernet 10/100BASE-TX, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n 2.4/5GHz,Bluetooth® low energy
- Ethernet cable category: CAT-5e
- Operating temperature: -30°C – 40°C
- IP protection class: IP54
- External dimensions (ring - on-wall part): 85mm x 37mm
- Installation hole dimensions (diameter x depth): 65mm x 75mm
- Weight: 420g
1. There is a possibility to install the device by the entrance and by a gateway, located further away from the house, thanks to the in-built WiFi and LAN communication.
2. There is a possibility to make calls within the local network as well as using the Internet.
3. There is a possibility to control two gates/gateways separately - both remotely and locally - using the app, by entering the PIN code or bringing a Bluetooth-equipped phone closer to the device.
4. There is a possibility to connect two physical, external switches to the device in order to control the gate/gateway.
5. There is a possibility to install the device even on a short post thanks to the wide-angle lens (180 degrees horizontally and 120 degrees vertically).
6. The night mode registers video using infrared.
7. There is a possibility to use a proximity sensor to start recording the video and to activate scenes within the building automation system (e.g. turning the lights on in front of the house).
8. There is a possibility to integrate the device with the alarm and monitoring systems.
what is Fibaro?
The FIBARO System is the most advanced wireless solution in the home automation market. The aesthetic style of the modules and sensors combined with how small they are provides you with the flexibility to place them anywhere in your home with minimal disruption to the existing décor.
The wireless nature of the system means it can be retrofitted at any time so you can enjoy the benefits of having a smarter home now without the need to go through expensive renovations. The modular approach of FIBARO allows you to start small and grow as your needs change.
FIBARO has a clear, simple and user-friendly interface that allows you to monitor and control all aspects of your home. The user has the ability to remotely control the FIBARO system from anywhere in the world using their phone, tablet or computer via the FIBARO apps for Apple and Android devices.
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers.
We keep plenty of stock so most of orders are delivered the next day!
We've decided to keep this really simple.
If your order is over £89 then you will get FREE next day courier. Most instances we will dispatch the same day as well, however free deliveries may take 1 extra day at most.
We also offer a range of other delivery options for Saturdays and AM deliveries.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands. Our business isn't about making money on deliveries, but some areas do cost us a bit more than others so we have to pass that on to keep the overall delivery costs as low as possible.
|FREE Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock. Orders are processed Monday - Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. A notice will be placed on the website if orders will not be processed for any reason outside of the aforementioned days.
Once dispatched your item will usually be with you next day! Some customers have ordered at 2pm and received it by 10am the next day!. All times stated are for guidance only, we endeavour to provide the most efficient service as possible but please ensure that you order in good time to avoid problems caused by delays in dispatch. If you are ordering a speaker system to be installed by an electrician, we reccomend that you give yourself an extra day before booking your electrician in.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occassion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers. The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Keeping You Updated
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues