FIBARO Thermostatic Head is an intelligent thermostatic head, which controls the temperature in the room, using the in-built or external sensor and regulating the heat level automatically, according to your individual preferences.
It can be mounted without tools on three types of thermostatic radiator valves.
You can create schedules via app to easily manage temperature throughout the week.
With additional FIBARO Radiator Thermostat Temperature Sensor it is even more precise in adjusting the right temperature in your home.
- Power supply: 3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (non-replaceable)
- Charging port: micro-USB
- Charger voltage (not included): 5V DC (±5%)
- Minimum charger current (not included): 0.5A
- Operating temperature: 0–40°C
- Maximum water temperature: 90°C
- Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0–40°C range)
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Radio frequency band: 868 MHz ISM band (for EU)
- Maximum transmit power: EIRP up to -4dBm
- Dimensions (Diameter x Depth):
- 56 x 74 mm (without the adapter)
- 56 x 87 mm (with the adapter)
- EU Directive compliance: RoHS 2011/65/EU, RED 2014/53/EU
what is Fibaro?
The FIBARO System is the most advanced wireless solution in the home automation market. The aesthetic style of the modules and sensors combined with how small they are provides you with the flexibility to place them anywhere in your home with minimal disruption to the existing décor.
The wireless nature of the system means it can be retrofitted at any time so you can enjoy the benefits of having a smarter home now without the need to go through expensive renovations. The modular approach of FIBARO allows you to start small and grow as your needs change.
FIBARO has a clear, simple and user-friendly interface that allows you to monitor and control all aspects of your home. The user has the ability to remotely control the FIBARO system from anywhere in the world using their phone, tablet or computer via the FIBARO apps for Apple and Android devices.