Fibaro Heat Controller Wireless Thermostat TRV Valve - Z-Wave
See how amazingly simple and efficient heating management can be. You can install the FIBARO Heat Controller on any number of radiators and they will co-operate with each other to provide the optimum temperature. No other controller offers such a level of heating comfort and such an array of possibilities. Wherever you are, whenever you are: use your hand, use your voice or use your mobile app to have precision control of the heating in every room in your home.
- Innovative heating zone management
- Precise temperature measurement
- Schedule mode with the possibility of introducing temporary changes
- Pioneering algorithms used for adaptive self-programming
- Significant reduction of heating costs
- Comfortable, cost-effective battery charging once a season
What is Fibaro?
The FIBARO System is the most advanced wireless solution in the home automation market. The aesthetic style of the modules and sensors combined with how small they are provides you with the flexibility to place them anywhere in your home with minimal disruption to the existing décor.
The wireless nature of the system means it can be retrofitted at any time so you can enjoy the benefits of having a smarter home now without the need to go through expensive renovations. The modular approach of FIBARO allows you to start small and grow as your needs change.
FIBARO has a clear, simple and user-friendly interface that allows you to monitor and control all aspects of your home. The user has the ability to remotely control the FIBARO system from anywhere in the world using their phone, tablet or computer via the FIBARO apps for Apple and Android devices.
- Power supply: 3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (non-replaceable) • Charging port: micro-USB
- Charger voltage (not included): 5V DC (±5%)
- Minimum charger current (not included): 0.5A
- Operating temperature: 0–40°C
- Storage temperature (standby mode): -10–25°C
- Maximum water temperature: 90°C
- Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0–40°C range)
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions (Diameter x Depth):
56 x 74 mm (without the adapter)
56 x 87 mm (with the adapter)
- EU Directive compliance: RoHS 2011/65/EU, RED 2014/53/EU