Fibaro Motion Sensor - Wireless - Z-Wave
The stunning Fibaro Motion Sensor is a universal Z-Wave multi-sensor. Along with detecting motion the device measures the temperature and light intensity in the area. The sensor has a built-in accelerometer to detect any tampering of the device.
The Fibaro Motion Sensor is battery powered and designed to be installed quickly and easily on any surface. The LED indicator signals motion, temperature level and operating mode. The motion sensor can be used for lighting scenes and security monitoring systems.
- Unique design
- Detects event the slightest motion and changes in temperature
- Battery powered
- Wireless communication via Z-Wave protocol
- Features wireless software update
- One of a kind, earthquake detection functionality
- Z-wave Gen5 technology for extended range and up to 50% improvement in battery life.
what is Fibaro?
The FIBARO System is the most advanced wireless solution in the home automation market. The aesthetic style of the modules and sensors combined with how small they are provides you with the flexibility to place them anywhere in your home with minimal disruption to the existing décor.
The wireless nature of the system means it can be retrofitted at any time so you can enjoy the benefits of having a smarter home now without the need to go through expensive renovations. The modular approach of FIBARO allows you to start small and grow as your needs change.
FIBARO has a clear, simple and user-friendly interface that allows you to monitor and control all aspects of your home. The user has the ability to remotely control the FIBARO system from anywhere in the world using their phone, tablet or computer via the FIBARO apps for Apple and Android devices.
- Power Supply: CR123A battery, 3.6 VDC
- EU directive compliance: LVD 2006/95/WE; EMC 2004/108/WE; R&TTE 1999/5/WE; RoHS II
- Recommended installation height: 2.4m
- Operational Temperature: 0 - 40°C
- Measured Temperature Range: -20 to 100°
- Temperature Measuring Accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0°C-40°C range)
- Light Intensity Measuring Range: 0 - 32000 LU
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave
- Radio Frequency: 869 MHz EU
- Range: up to 50m outdoors; up to 30m indoors (depending building structure)