The Fibaro RGBW Controller is a universal, Z-Wave compatible RGB / RGBW controller. The controller features four PWM outputs for controlling LED, RGB, RGBW strips, halogen lights and fans.
Controlled devices may be powered by 12 or 24 VDC. In addition the RGBW Controller supports up to four 0V - 10V analog sensors such as temperature, humidity, wind, air quality and light sensors. Each of the 4 IN and OUT terminals can be configured for LED control or 0V-10V signal readouts.
what is Fibaro?
The FIBARO System is the most advanced wireless solution in the home automation market. The aesthetic style of the modules and sensors combined with how small they are provides you with the flexibility to place them anywhere in your home with minimal disruption to the existing décor.
The wireless nature of the system means it can be retrofitted at any time so you can enjoy the benefits of having a smarter home now without the need to go through expensive renovations. The modular approach of FIBARO allows you to start small and grow as your needs change.
FIBARO has a clear, simple and user-friendly interface that allows you to monitor and control all aspects of your home. The user has the ability to remotely control the FIBARO system from anywhere in the world using their phone, tablet or computer via the FIBARO apps for Apple and Android devices.
- Power source: 12V DC / 24V DC
- Rated output power: combined 12A (sum of all connected outputs)
- Max load (e.g. Halogen lamps) at 12V - 144W combined and 24V - 288W combined
- Power consumption: < 0.3W
- Radio frequency: 868.4 MHz EU
- Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside (depends on building structure)
- Outside dimensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 36mm x 15mm