Beautifully simple. The Fibaro Wall Plug requires no specialist tools or knowledge Ð just take it out of the box, plug it in to a mains socket and connect any electrical device.
The Wall Plug will measure the power draw of the device in real-time.
View graphs and charts of the energy consumption of your home or business and identify inefficient and wasteful devices.
Receive email notifications if an appliance breaks down, or remotely disable devices when you leave the building to save power.
- Current and historical power consumption measuring,
- Power consumption level visualisation with the use of crystal, colour changing, LED ring,
- Controlled through other Fibaro devices or any Z-Wave controller,
- Microprocessor controlled,
- Smallest device of the type in the world.
- Power Source 110 – 230 V AC ±10% 50/60Hz,
- Rated operational output voltage: 11A/230V AC 50/60Hz – continuous load,
- Power consumption: up to 0,8W,
- Output power for resistive loads: 2,5 kW continuous load,
- In accordance with UE standards: EN 55015 (noise)
- EN 60669-2-1 (operational safety)
- Circuit temperature limit: 105°C,
- Operational temperature: 0 – 40 °C,
- For use with sockets
- (Compatible with each EU plug:
- – CEE 7/16 – max load. 2,5A;
- – CEE 7/17 – max load 16A;
- – and dual type plugs E/F),
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave,
- Radio frequency: 868,4 MHz EU,
- Antenna range: up to 50 m outdoors / up to 30 m indoors (depending on building materials),
- Dimensions (D x H): 43 x 65 mm.
Why Buy From Tech4
We are a value added retailer of home technology, here's just some of the benefits you get when shopping with us:
- Expert Advice
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 100% Guaranteed Returns - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Smart Home Club - Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
All in all, we are a small business focused on improving lives through technology at home, work and play.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.