The Fibaro Smoke Sensor is a universal, Z-Wave compatible, optical smoke detector. The device can be battery powered (battery life approx. 3 years). A Smoke alarm is signaled by a speaker, blinking LED diode and through operating commands sent to the Z-Wave network devices. Additionally, smoke alarm notification may be sent to an alarm system or fire alarm system hub, through a NC contact terminals opening.
Optical detector allows for detecting smoke at an early stage of fire, often before flames appear and temperature starts to rise significantly. Moreover the device has a built-in temperature sensor, which can also trigger the alarm once the specified temperatute threshold is exceeded. Fibaro Smoke Sensor is designed to be placed on a wall or ceiling. LED signaling diode signals fire, operating mode and may serve as the Z-Wave network range controller. The sensor is designed to operate in confined spaces, under normal conditions (lacking smoke, dust, condensed water vapour).
- Unique design, assures the detection of even the smallest amount of smoke
- Detects both the presence of smoke or the rapid change in temperature
- Battery powered
- Communicates with a Z-Wave network or a wired alarm system
- Features wireless software update.
- Battery Type: CR123A
- Output terminals maximum current carrying capacity (ALARM NC, TAMP NC): 25mA
- EU standards compliance: EMC 2004/108/EC, R&TTE 199/5/WE
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave
- Radio frequency: 868.4 MHz EU
- Range: up to 50m outdoors up to 30m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Operational Temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Measured temperature range: -20°C - 100°C
- Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0°C- 40°C range)
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 65 mm x 28 mm
The FIBARO Smoke Sensor does not interlink with the other installed Smoke Sensors.
what is Fibaro?
The FIBARO System is the most advanced wireless solution in the home automation market. The aesthetic style of the modules and sensors combined with how small they are provides you with the flexibility to place them anywhere in your home with minimal disruption to the existing décor.
The wireless nature of the system means it can be retrofitted at any time so you can enjoy the benefits of having a smarter home now without the need to go through expensive renovations. The modular approach of FIBARO allows you to start small and grow as your needs change.
FIBARO has a clear, simple and user-friendly interface that allows you to monitor and control all aspects of your home. The user has the ability to remotely control the FIBARO system from anywhere in the world using their phone, tablet or computer via the FIBARO apps for Apple and Android devices.
Why Buy From TECH4
- EXPERT ADVICE You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED Retailers For Top Brands
- LOYALTY CLUB Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech. You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.