Strada 2 is a reference quality audio visual loudspeaker that is equally impressive playing music or a dynamic movie soundtrack.
A winning mix of impressive power handling, sensitivity, frequency response and textbook perfect dispersion.
Supplied with your choice of table stand or wall bracket.
Strada 2 is the latest incarnation of our acclaimed Strada reference loudspeaker. Strada 2 is a winning mix of impressive power handling, sensitivity, frequency response and textbook perfect dispersion. A true hi-fi quality loudspeaker that’s equally impressive on a wall or a floor stand, with music or a dynamic movie soundtrack.
SETTING THE REFERENCE STANDARD
Strada 2 is our most ambitious project to date – the original Strada design redefined the term “price to performance ratio”, performing at a level which for their size category was simply unheard of. Strada 2 takes that standard and raises the bar yet again. Impressive power handling, 90dB sensitivity, 68Hz-20Khz frequency response and textbook perfect dispersion enable this speaker to shine in any room, and with any system.
After reviewing the latest data on psychoacoustics, we developed our Optimised Pulse Technology (OPT) System, which transcends the current boundaries of loudspeaker performance and invokes the same visceral impact we experience at live sound venues. The implementation of the OPT System also required us to re-engineer our critically acclaimed Cylindrical Diaphragm Transducer (CDTTM) and hence the CDT 3 tweeter was born.
Enhanced with the OPT System, Strada 2 blurs the line between recorded sound and live performance, whether resting on a shelf or fixed directly to a wall, they produce the most expansive and full bodied soundstage imaginable. For most applications we recommend that Strada 2 is paired with a subwoofer, with our own TR-3D model being an excellent candidate.
For home cinema applications we’ve developed a second version of Strada 2, known as Strada 2 Centre. This alternate version utilises a horizontal tweeter arrangement and ensures that Strada 2’s acoustic performance is not compromised when used as part of multi-channel system.
Strada 2 and Strada 2 Centre loudspeakers are supplied with your choice of either table stands or wall mounting brackets. Floor stands are available as an option.
Strada 2 is available in a choice of two colour finishes, black and stainless steel, or all black.
- Frequency Response 68Hz to 20hz +/- 3db (in room with boundary reinforcement, speakers within 1 foot of wall)
- Sensitivity 90 dB/1 Watt/1 meter
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms
- Power Handling 150 Watts RMS unclipped music power. Minimum suggested power 10 Watts RMS.
- Finishes Brushed stainless steel spheres with a black frame.
- Tweeter Patented CDT3 (Cylindrical Diaphragm Transducer) sporting 180° horizontal dispersion from 6kHz to above 20kHz.
- Woofers Two 4″ dynamic hyperbolic carbon fibre drivers optimised to integrate seamlessly with the CDT3 tweeter without the need for a crossover.
- Crossovers None
- Enclosure Type Sealed with Auxiliary Bass Cavity Supplementation and Patented S2 loading.
- Dimensions 127mm (W) x 343mm (H) x 191mm (D)
- Weight 5.2kg
- Connections 5 way gold plated binding posts.
- Enclosure Material Powder coated cast aluminium chassis with brushed stainless steel spheres and powder coated stainless steel grilles.
- Warranty 5 Years Parts and Labour
Why Buy From Tech4
- EXPERT ADVICE You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 60 DAY RETURNS For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED Retailers For Top Brands
- LOYALTY CLUB Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech. You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.