The GC-CGX is used to connect a Global Cache IR output (GC-100 or iTach) to a Xantech IR input. Global Cache IR outputs are converted to meet the IR input requirements for a Xantech IR distribution environment.
IR signals from 30KHz to 72KHz can now be sent through an existing Xantech IR installation directly from one of our units.
The GC-CGX is optically isolated to ensure circuit isolation and protection.
Why Buy From TECH4
- EXPERT ADVICE You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED Retailers For Top Brands
- LOYALTY CLUB Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech. You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.