The GC-CGX is used to connect a Global Cache IR output (GC-100 or iTach) to a Xantech IR input. Global Cache IR outputs are converted to meet the IR input requirements for a Xantech IR distribution environment.
IR signals from 30KHz to 72KHz can now be sent through an existing Xantech IR installation directly from one of our units.
The GC-CGX is optically isolated to ensure circuit isolation and protection.
Why Buy From Tech4
- EXPERT ADVICE You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED Retailers For Top Brands
- LOYALTY CLUB Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech. You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Pay Later With Klarna
Buy from TECH4 and pay in 30 days or slice it over 3 months with zero interest!
FAST & FREE Delivery
Spend over £99 and get free delivery (UK only). Most orders are delivered within 2 working days.