The GC-SV1 monitors the on-and-off status of video equipment by detecting the presence of a composite video signal. It is ideally suited for determining the power state of DVD players and VCRs.
The device can be plugged directly into the Global Cache GC-100 Network Adapter, which connects the sensor to the network. Additionally, the GC-SV1 will work with other controllers that provide 5V power and accept digital logic (TTL) input. The GC-SV1 connector is a standard 3.5mm stereo jack.
This sensor can be used with iTach IR connectors in ÒSensorÓ mode, but due to a design alteration must be connected to the unit with an audio crossover cable. The wires that need to be swapped are the tip and the ring.
Why Buy From TECH4
- EXPERT ADVICE You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED Retailers For Top Brands
- LOYALTY CLUB Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech. You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.