The Hamilton WSA50 multiroom audio system is a great addition to your home entertainment.
You'll be able to stream your favourite music from all the latest streaming services with high quality room filling sound from the included 6.5" in ceiling stereo speaker, ideal for smaller rooms.
- MULTIROOM: The key benefit of a WiFi based system is the app control and ability to synchronise multiple rooms to playback at the same time. You can play music in different rooms, at the same time. Or you can group all rooms together to play the same source. Perfect for large open plan areas and for keeping the same music throughout your home.
- ALL YOUR MUSIC: Stream from Spotify Connect, TuneIN Radio, Tidal, Deezer and many more. You can also stream music stored on your phone or on a network attached storage drive (NAS Drive)
- IOS/ANDROID APP: The system is controlled with a free iOS or Android app called "Hamilton Play". From this app you can stream your music, control zones, adjust volume and much more.
- AIRPLAY & DLNA: You can easily stream your music directly to the amplifer from your IOS or Android phone using Apple Airplay or DLNA.
- BLUETOOTH STREAMING: The Hamilton WSA50 features a Bluetooth receiver, this is great for allowing quick access to the system for guests to play their music without needing to join the WiFi and download the app. You can also stream YouTube videos and connect smart speakers such as Amazon Alexa.
- AUX INPUT: The RCA line input allows you to connect a wide array of audio dev ices to the amplifier including a television, record player or CD player.
- SUBWOOFER: You'll find a line output on the amplifier which allows you to connect it to a bigger, more powerful amplifier if required. You can also connect it to an active subwoofer for extra bass!
- NETWORK CONNECTIVITY: The Hamilton WSA50 is equipped with an RJ45 port for connection to your home router which will give you ultimate stability. No network cable available? No problem, you can also connect to your WiFi network for wireless installation.