Kanto Audio YU4 Bluetooth Speaker & TEAC TN-180BT Turntable & Speaker Bundle
Kanto Audio YU4 Bluetooth Speaker & TEAC TN-180BT Turntable & Speaker Bundle - Bamboo / Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Relax and enjoy your favourite records with this complete plug & play kit. You can either hardwire the turntable to the speakers with the included RCA cable or you can Bluetooth them together for a wireless connection.
Our tech experts have bundled these Kanto speakers and one of our best selling turntables to make it easy for you to get up and running, you'll be enjoying your music in no time at all!
For music lovers who have been collecting vinyl records for decades or those just starting out, TEAC’s TN-180BT delivers the true sound of vinyl records.
Bluetooth: Stream your favourite records rom the turntable to the speakers or wirelessly stream your music from a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Play Records: Connect the included Teac TN-180 turntable with the free connection cable (included) and you can easily enjoy your favourite records.
- Optical Input: You can also connect a television or other digital audio source to the speakers.
- Immersive Audio: Effortlessly fill your room with rich, spacious sound. Featuring carefully designed 4-inch Kevlar® drivers and 1-inch silk dome tweeters
- Built for Music: Designed for music enthusiasts, the belt-drive motor ensures a clearer sound than direct-drive DJ players. Unlike many budget turntables, the TN-180BT employs a single wooden board cabinet with high-density MDF to dampen vibrations
- Remote Control: Infrared remote control allows you to adjust the volume and input source from your arm chair.
- Belt Drive
- Motor DC Motor
- Rotation Speeds 33-1/3, 45, 78 rpm
- Deviation of Speed +/-2%
- Wow-and-Flutters 0.25%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio more than 64 dB (A-weighted, 20kHz, LPF)
- Turntable (Platter)
- Material Plastic
- Diameter 30 cm
- Type Straight, Static-balanced
- Effective Arm Length 200mm
- Type MM-type
- Output Voltage 2.4mV (+/-3dB)
- Connectors RCA Pin Jack x 1 pair (Chrome-plated)
- Output Voltage
- PHONO 2.4 mV (+/-3dB)
- LINE 149 mV (-16.5dBV)
- Range Approx. 10m
- Supported Codec SBC
- Operation Power AC Adapter
- Input AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Output DC 12V 500mA
- Power Consumption 1.5 Watts or less
- Standby Power 0.2 Watts or less
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 420 × 105× 356 mm / 16.5” x 4.1” x 14.0”
- Weight (Net) 4.9 kg / 10.8 lbs.
- Operating Temperature +5˚C to +35˚C
- 1″ Silk Dome Tweeters
- 4″ Kevlar® Drivers
- Class D Amplifier
- 140W Peak Power (70 Watts Total RMS)
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- 3.5mm mini-jack AUX
- RCA with Phono Switch
- 2 x Optical (TOSLINK)
- Bluetooth™ 4.0 with Qualcomm® aptX™
- USB Charge 5V 1A
- Dimensions (each speaker):
- 5.5″ W x 7.5″ D x 8.7″ H (14 x 19 x 22 cm)
- Net Weight (active): 6.9 lb (3.2 kg)
- Net Weight (passive): 5.5 lb (2.5 kg)
- 1/4″-20 Threaded Mounting Hole
Head-shell and Cartridge sections
Analog Output section
WEIGHTS & MEASUREMENTS
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x Kanto YU4 Active Speaker
- 1 x Kanto YU4 Passive Speaker
- 1 x Remote with Batteries
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Speaker Wire (16′)
- 1 x 3.5mm Auxiliary Cable (6.5′)
- 8 x Rubber Feet
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x TEAC TN-180 Turntable
- 1 x TEAC TN-180 Rubber Mat
- 1 x TEAC TN-180 EP Adapter
- 1 x TEAC TN-180 MM-type Cartridge (Installed)
- 1 x TEAC TN-180 Dust Cover
- 1 x TEAC TN-180 Dust Cover Hinges
- 1 x RCA Audio Cable
- 1 x AC Adapter (GPE053A-V120050-Z)
- 1 x Owner’s Manual (including Warranty Card)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for TEAC. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.