Keene Anything To Keene IR Translator
The Keene IR Translator is designed to allow you to connect the IR wand output from any device directly into the IR receiver input of any Keene IR equipment, such as an IRBKIT, IRCM, IR Anywhere module etc. This is particularly useful with video over distance systems as the single IR wand output is usually insufficient for effective control of multiple sources.
- Allows you to connect the IR wand output from any device
- The 3 pole input connector is optically coupled to work with any connection, positive or negative
- Compatible with IR frequencies between 10Khz - 200KHz
- The 3 pole input connector is optically coupled and will work with any connection as positive or negative.
- Compatible with IR frequencies between 10Khz - 200KHz.
Why Buy From Tech4
- EXPERT ADVICE You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY On Orders Over £49 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED Retailers For Top Brands
- LOYALTY CLUB Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech. You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.