This is a short adaptor cable designed to help you link the line level audio output from a KLAB20D amplifer to the input of a KLAB20DS Slave Amplifer (or anywhere else you wish to route the line level audio output).
It consists of a 3 pin header plug to connect to the KLAB20DS PCB and a 3.5mm stereo line socket, allowing you to use a standard stereo jack cable to route the signal as required.
When connecting the KLAB20LC adaptor cable to the KLAB20D and/or KLAB20DS PCB please note the orientation - the ground connection must be closest towards to the "standby" LED as show in the photgraphs.
Why Buy From Tech4
- EXPERT ADVICE You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY On Orders Over £49 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED Retailers For Top Brands
- LOYALTY CLUB Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech. You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.