Keene IR Anywhere KIRA-CC IP Controllable Contact Closure Module With IR and RS232
The Keene KIRACC Contact Closure module provides a number of ways to control devices via local network and the internet.
Commands can be issued simply by accessing the built in web pages via any device with a browser.
The open API structure means it can integrate seamlessly with a number of other IP control systems and apps for tables and smart phones.
- Infra Red over IP either real time IR receive/transmit over IP used in conjunction with another KIRA module, or use IP control to blast any of the 150 IR codes stored within the on-board memory
- Two IR emitter outputs, individually routable
- 20 macro commands, each up to 30 steps
- Built-in dedicated high accuracy IR code learning receiver.
- Two isolated relay contacts, each rated at 48V 6A.
- The relays can be set to open, close or pulse with configurable timings.
- Both relays feature pluggable Phoenix connectors for easy installation.
- Contains a TCP/IP to RS232 server that can be used as an RS232 / TCPIP bridge.
- RS232 strings can be stored into on-board memory and triggered by IP from an app or as part of a macro.
- Built in Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability
- Can act as a TCP/IP target for IR Anywhere modules
- Built-in support for a dynamic DNS client to cater for non-static IP addresses
- Strong ABS case with flanges for quick and reliable installation.
- Two isolated relay contacts 48V 6A max each
- Pluggable Phoenix connectors for easy installation
- Can be set to open closed or can be pulsed
- Pulse time can be set in 1/4 second intervals up to 1 minute. Pulse will invert current state for the time required.
- Can be set to start up open or closed with a delay.
- 2 individually routable IR outputs.
- Each output can drive twin emitters.
- Can be used as a source for the Keene IR distribution amplifiers with correct lead.
- Support for baud rates up to 115200.
- Can be used as an RS232 / TCPIP bridge.
- RS232 strings can be stored into eeprom memory and used from an app and as part of a macro
- 150+ memory locations
- Can store IR codes up to 128 bit to include Air Conditioning control
- Can store RS232 strings up to 256 chrs
- Can store relay set commands or relay pulse commands
- Can store macros
Enhanced Macro Support
- Macros can reference anything that can be stored into a memory location whether RS232 string, relay state change or IR codes.
- Step pause can be set for each step.
- Up to 20 macros
- Up to 30 steps per macro
Flash Based Web Pages
- Access to module set-up
- Web button access to the stored memory locations and macros
UDP Based API Available
- Can be accessed from most networkable devices.
- Allows easy use for mobile Apps and fixed applications
- Built in support for 'pronto' style IR codes
- IR codes macros, relay set, clear, pulse can all be sent via the API as well as stored in memory
Why Buy From Tech4
- EXPERT ADVICE You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY On Orders Over £49 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED Retailers For Top Brands
- LOYALTY CLUB Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech. You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.