Keene Keene Electronics IP Mains Switch
The IPMSW1 is an IP controllable mains power switch. It has two independent mains outlets that can be controlled in a number of ways.
- Simple browser button based on / off control.
- Full browser based set-up and timer configuration
- 3 timer events per switch with daily weekly or monthly repeats
- It has adjustable power fail re-start options allow each switch to delay up to 255 seconds before switching on. Ideal for remote re-start of systems that require 2 stage start ups.
- During each timer event the switch can be set to either on or off.
- The switch has its own IP address, so can be controlled via internet using port forwarding.
- Built in support for DDNS
- Manual override button for each switch
- Optionally use internet time servers to set internal clock
- Internal Real Time Clock IC with 5 year battery backup
- Unit dimensions: L 185mm x W 136mm x H 48mm
Why Buy From TECH4
- EXPERT ADVICE You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED Retailers For Top Brands
- LOYALTY CLUB Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech. You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.