The Keene KLAB20DB is a compact, powerful stereo amplifier that'll fill your kitchen or bathroom with music.
You can easily control it with the push buttons integrated into the front panel membrane and also by the included infra red remote control.
With the Keene KLAB20DB you switch between four audio sources; an integrated FM radio, rear line inputs, bluetooth and a front panel 3.5mm jack input.
The amplifier uses class D digital circuitry for maximum efficiency and generates very little heat. The KLAB20DB only requires 25mm depth so may be either flush or surface mounted in a standard UK electrical back box.
Where To Use The Keene KLAB20DB
This KLAB20DB amplifier is perfect for use in smaller rooms such as kitchens, bedrooms and even the study. You could use it in the home gym or even in the garage!
You could also put one in the bathroom (must be installed in zone 3 away from the bath & shower)
As this system plays both left and right channels from one ceiling speaker it is ideal for smaller rooms without much ceiling space!
- 20W RMS per channel
- Digital Class D design means high efficiency with minimal heat produced
- Bluetooth (v3.0 supporting A2DP codecs, MPEG AAC ATRAC APTX*)
- Built in FM radio (10 channel presets)
- Front 3.5mm input jack for MP3 players
- Rear line inputs
- Front panel control plus Infra Red remote control
- Smooth tactile moisture resistant front panel switches
- LED's for status and confirmation
- Balance & tone adjustment
- Flush mount or surface mount (25mm depth, or 35mm for dry-lining)
- 1 x KLAB20DB Amplifier
- 1 x Power Supply
- 2 x 6.5" Single Stereo Ceiling Speaker
- 20m x 2 Core Speaker Cable
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x 3.5mm Jack To Jack Input Cable
- 2 x RCA Phono Sockets To Open End Line Input Cable
- 1 x FM Antennae
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Fixing Screws
- 1 x Instruction Sheet
- Woofer = 165mmØ (6.5")
- Tweeter = 2 x 13mmØ (0.5")
- Frequency response = 70Hz - 20kHz
- Power max. = 50W + 50W
- Power rms = 25W + 25W
- Cutout = 193mmØ
- Impedance = 2 x 8 ohms
- Dispersion angle = 160°
- Mounting depth = 76mm
- Sensitivity @ 1W/1m = 82dB (±2dB)
- Dimensions = 86 x 227mmØ
- Weight = 1.4kg
Why Buy From Tech4
- EXPERT ADVICE You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY On Orders Over £49 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED Retailers For Top Brands
- LOYALTY CLUB Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech. You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.