The LightwaveRF Smart Mini Relay is an incredibly versatile device that allows for the remote control of volts free or mains electrical circuits (max 500W load).
As a result, automatic curtain openers, doors, gates and lighting circuits can all be controlled via the LightwaveRF App.
Each Smart Mini Relay can also be voice controlled using Apple HomeKit, Google Home and Amazon Alexa.
The Smart Mini Relay is very useful way of controlling LED strip lighting. This can act as part of a wider lighting scene in conjunction with LightwaveRF Smart Sockets and Dimmers which can be triggered by a single button press or the App.
The Smart Mini Relay Relay can also be situated outdoors by utilising the Lightwave LW824 Waterproof Housing. This allows it to control outdoor features such as garden lighting, pond pumps, or automatic gate openers.
Can control volts free circuits or mains power up to 500W
PLEASE NOTE: Apple HomeKit does not support 'Open/Stop/Close'. The L82 can be used as an 'On/Off' device only. The Relay requires the Link Plus to operate.
- 500W Smart mini relay
- Control by smartphone (requires Link Plus)
- 2-way communication: check status
- Timers / schedule / triggers / scene lighting
- Voice control with HomeKit / Alexa / Google
- Mains powered
- Mains or volts free output up to 500W
- 3 position latch for doors / curtains / gates
- Can fit standard 35mm back box
- Screw mounts attached
* Link Hub Required For App Control - Sold Separately
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x Smart Mini Relay
- 1 x User Manual