The Pico wireless scene keypad is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to adjust multiple lights and shades to different levels at the touch of a button.
This battery-operated keypad requires no external power or communication wiring.
- Provides easy access to scene control in the following Lutron systems: – RA2 Select – GRAFIK RA 2 – HomeWorks QS
- Keypads available in a variety of button marking options.
- Keypads available in a textured finish only.
- Easy mounting reconfiguration for use as: – Wall-mount keypad (with or without faceplate; faceplate sold separately) – Table-top keypad (table-top pedestal sold separately) • Utilizes Lutron reliable Clear Connect RF technology.
- Battery-powered. Requires no wiring.
- 10 year battery life 1 (one CR2032 battery included).
- Provides control of lighting devices, shades, or drapes within a range of 9 m (30 ft) through walls and 18 m (60 ft) line-of-sight.
- Each button is individually programmable using the system’s app or programming software.
Regulatory Approvals (as required per geographic region)
- Lutron Quality Systems registered to ISO 9001
- CE listed
- imDA certified
- TRA certified
- RoHS compliant
- Operating Voltage 3 V-
- (1) CR2032 battery (included)
System Communication and Capacity
- Communicates using Radio Frequency (RF) at 868 MHz and 868 MHz limited channel.
- Thousands of system addresses prevent interference between systems.
- Can be assigned to control lighting devices, shades, or drapes within a range of 9 m (30 ft) through walls and 18 m (60 ft) line-of-sight.
Mounting Options and Considerations
- All RF devices should be mounted on non-metallic surfaces to ensure proper performance.
- If you wish to mount your Pico wireless control to a metallic surface, the PICO-MOUNT-1-XX-CPN6774 will be required in order to maintain proper RF performance. For availability, please contact your local Lutron sales office.
- The Pico scene keypads can be converted to table top controls using the optional pedestal. Pedestals are available in single, double and triple configurations. See page 5 for details.
- Wall mounting adhesive included. See Mounting Options section for other options
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 60 °C (32 °F to 140 °F)
- Maximum 90% non-condensing relative humidity
- Indoor use only
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Height: 66mm (2.6")
- Width: 33mm (1.28")
- Depth: 9mm (0.34")
- Standalone Mounting: Adhesive-Mount Included with Pico wireless keypad
- Standalone Mounting: Screw-Mount Model: PICO-SM-KIT (sold separately
- Wallbox Mounting or Surface Mounting: Square Faceplate Kits
Why Buy From Tech4
We are a value added retailer of home technology, here's just some of the benefits you get when shopping with us:
- Expert Advice
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 100% Guaranteed Returns - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Smart Home Club - Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
All in all, we are a small business focused on improving lives through technology at home, work and play.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.