Mission 778X Amplifier + Q Acoustics 5010 Bookshelf Speakers Bundle
Mission 778X Amplifier + Q Acoustics 5010 Bookshelf Speakers Bundle - Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
This discretely designed, easy to place 5010 bookshelf speaker is remarkably capable, with frequency response from 47 Hz to 30 kHz.
Its attractive, magnet-secured grilles provide excellent performance without taking up too much space.
The Mission 778X is a modernised version of their classic 778 integrated amplifier, designed to offer uncomplicated operation and superior sound quality.
Enjoy music, whether on vinyl or streaming, with this small yet powerful '80s-inspired integrated amplifier.
HIGH PERFORMANCE AMPLIFIER: The Mission 778X's performance is outstanding, delivering excellent detail, timing and dynamics. Beyond its respective class, this system can keep up with stand-alone headphone amplifiers. Its high slew rate enables faster output signal transition, allowing for a vivid, precise, and engaging listening experience with any type of headphone.
SOPHISTICATED SPEAKERS: The C3 Continuous Curved Cone's™ minimalistic yet sophisticated design follows the concept of the Concept speaker series, featuring four elegant finishes: Satin Black, Satin White, Santos Rosewood, and Holme Oak. The high-frequency driver is further isolated from the front baffle by hermetic sealing as well as mechanical isolation, preventing potential cabinet pressure or mid/bass driver resonances.
AHEAD OF THE CURVE: Q Acoustics' 5000 Series of stereo and home cinema speakers feature their revolutionary C3 Continuous Curved Cone™ mid/bass driver, setting a new standard in both sound and design. Paired with the Mission 778X integrated amplifier, this system provides the modern music lover with a remarkable and unparalleled audio experience.
- Bass Unit: 1 x 110 mm (4.5 in)
- Treble Unit: 1 x 25 mm (1.0 in)
- Frequency Response(-6dB): 56Hz - 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 3.3 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1kHz)86.3 dB/w/m
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 15-90 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHzz
- Effective Volume: 5.0 L
- Dimensions (per loudspeaker / HxWxD): 264 x 160 x 263 mm (10.4 x 6.3 x 10.4 in)
- Weight (per loudspeaker): 5.6 kg (12.3 lbs)
- Model: 778X
- General Description: Digital-to-Analogue Converter, Stereo Amplifier
- Integrated Amplifier: (45 watts @8 ohms, 65 watts @4 ohms)
- Reference Chip: ESS Sabre32 ES9018K2M Reference Chip
- Ultra-low Noise: Digital Audio File Compability (384kHz PCM, DSD256)
- Bluetooth: 5.0 (aptX / AAC) Support
- Phono Stage: Dedicated High-performance, Low-noise MM Phono Stage
- Headphone AMP: With High-speed Output Signal Transition
- Large Tractile Controls: With LED Level Indicators
- Inputs: 1 x Coaxial, 2 x Toslink Optical, 1 x PC USB, 1 x Bluetooth (aptX/AAC), 2 x AUX,1 x RCA (Phono MM)
- Outputs: 1 x Coaxial, 1 x Toslink Optical, 1 x RCA (PRE Out)
- Sampling Frequency: Optical / Coaxial: 44.1kHz-192kHz; PC USB:44.1kHz-384kHz(PCM) / DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
- Preamplifier Section: Gain (max.) +0dB (Line), +47dB (Phono MM)
- Input Impedance: 10K (AUX); 47K//100pF (Phono MM)
- Frequency Response (ref. 1kHz): 20Hz-20kHz (±0.1dB)
- PRE Output Level: 2.1Vrms (max.)
- PRE Output SNR: >110dB (A-weighted)
- DAC - D to A Converter: ESS Sabre32 ES9018K2M
- Resolution: 32-bit
- Max. Sampling Frequency: Optical/Coaxial: 192kHz; / USB: PCM 384kHz / 11.2896MHz (DSD256)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.001% (1KHz @ 0dBFS)
- Output level (0dBFS, 1KHz): 2.1Vrms
- Power Amplifier Section - Gain/+31dB
- Rated Power Output: 2x45W(@8ohms); 2 x 65W (@ 4 ohms)
- Frequency Response (ref. 1kHz): 20Hz-20KHz (± 0.5dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.005% (30W / 8 ohms)
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
- Headphone Amplifier-Output Impedance: 4.7 ohms
- Load impedance: 20-600 ohms
- Dimensions (mm) (W x H x D): 236x98x380.6
- Net Weight: 6.3kg
- Finish: Black / Silver
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x 5010 Bookshelf Speaker Pair
- 1 x Mission 778X Amplifier
- 1 x Pre terminated speaker cable Pair - 2m
- 2 x Foam bung
- 1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for Q Acoustics. All sales come with a manufacturers warranty and full technical support.