Mitchell Acoustics TT1 Bluetooth Turntable + Edifier R1855DB Bookshelf Speakers Bundle
Mitchell Acoustics TT1 Bluetooth Turntable + Edifier R1855DB Bookshelf Speakers Bundle is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The Mitchell Acoustics TT1 pairs modern design with top-notch components.
With an integrated phono preamplifier, or by connecting wirelessly through Bluetooth, you can easily tailor your sound.
The Edifier R1855DB active bookshelf speakers include Bluetooth, AUX input, and subwoofer output for a multi-faceted listening experience.
Its four driver units deliver a maximum of 70 watts (RMS) of clarity and power, allowing you to bask in your favourite music in the comfort of your home.
Enjoy HiFi sound quality with advanced engineering and simple Bluetooth control.
BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Connect the TT1 turntable to your Bluetooth compatible audio devices, such as the Edifier R1855DB 70W Bookshelf Speakers with Bluetooth, or to Bluetooth headphones for a personalised listening experience.
BUILT IN PRE-AMP: The TT1 features a built in, switchable, phono pre amp allowing you to connect it directly to your active speakers, amplifier or HiFi system - no further kit needed.
DUAL SPEED: Play both 33rpm and 45rpm with the easy to use speed dial on the top of the turntable. You also get a 45rpm spindle adapter included.
STYLISH: The TT1's sleek design, featuring an aluminum platter and bronze tonearm, makes it aesthetically distinctive. Moreover, the Edifier R1855DB 70W Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers with Optical and Sub Output provide superb audio quality, guaranteeing an enjoyable auditory experience.
- HIGH-QUALITY: This isn't just about stylish looks, the TT1 features an Audio-Technica AT3600L moving magnet cartridge, anti-interference coupling circuit, adjustable skating control and counter-balance. All easy to set up but un-rivalled at this price point.
At K&B Audio we've found the TT1 to be stylish, high quality with a great set of components. It's very easy to pair to Bluetooth speakers or headphones, simple and easy to use and performs well above its price point.
Speed33 RPM, 45 RPM
- Top Panel Controls: Speed Rotary Selector (331/3 rpm – 45 rpm); Bluetooth Pairing Button
- Rear Panel Controls: Slide Switch for Pre-amplifier On/OFF selection for RCA jack output
- Platter: Aluminum alloy
- Tonearm: Aluminium alloy with anti-skate adjustment and adjustable counterweight
- Drive Transmission: Belt drive with auto rotation speed checking and correction
- Pick Up: Moving Magnetic Cartridge
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth A2DP wireless connection; Bluetooth V5.1; Bluetooth Supports: HFP, A2DP, AVRCP profiles;
- Bluetooth scope: 10meters or 33 feet
- Analog Connectivity: RCA Left and Right
- Equalization: Built-in RIAA equalizer
- Power: AC110-220V,50/60HZ,13W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 440mm x 380mm x 135mm
- Weight: 6.2kg
- Total Power Output: 19W×2+16W×2 (RMS)
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ≥ 80dBA
- THD + N: ≤ 0.2%
- Tweeter Unit: Φ19mm silk diaphragm, 6 ohm
- Mid-Bass Unit: 4" (116mm) Nomex diaphragm, 6 ohm
- Audio Inputs: Bluetooth, Line In, Optical, Coaxial
- Audio Output: Subwoofer output
- Input Sensitivity: Line In 1: 400±50 mV; Line In 2: 600±50 mV; OPT: 350±50 mFFS; COAX: 350±50 mFFS; Bluetooth: 500±50 mFFS
- Bluetooth Version: V5.1
- Dimensions:155×254×223mm (W×H×D)
- Product Weight: 7kg
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x TT1 Bluetooth Turntable
- 1 x Edifier R1855DB Active Bookshelf Speakers
- 1 x Dust Cover
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Spindle Adaptor
- 1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for Mitchell Acoustics. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.