Mitchell Acoustics TT1 Bluetooth Turntable + Q Acoustics M20 Bookshelf Speaker Bundle
Mitchell Acoustics TT1 Bluetooth Turntable + Q Acoustics M20 Bookshelf Speaker Bundle - Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The Mitchell Acoustics TT1 is a sophisticated turntable, equipped with a phono preamplifier and Bluetooth pairing capability.
When teamed up with the Q Acoustics M20 speakers, it provides an effective and high-resolution way to enjoy HD audio in any room of the home.
Featuring 130W power output, a Bluetooth, USB, RCA and Optical interface, as well as a sub out, these speakers are engineered to deliver immersive and gripping sound.
BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY:Easily connect the Mitchell Acoustics TT1 turntable to Bluetooth compatible audio devices like the Q Acoustics M20 speakers. Enjoy streaming high-res audio with aptX™ HD Bluetooth® Wireless technology up to a resolution of 24-bit/48kHz.
BUILT IN PRE-AMP: The TT1 features a built in, switchable, phono pre amp allowing you to connect it directly to your active speakers, amplifier or HiFi system - no further kit needed.
DUAL SPEED: Play both 33rpm and 45rpm with the easy to use speed dial on the top of the turntable. You also get a 45rpm spindle adapter included.
STYLISH: The TT1's modern design, boasting an aluminum platter and bronze tonearm, offers a unique visual appeal. In addition, the Q Acoustics M20 130W Powered Bookshelf Speakers, with Bluetooth, USB, RCA, Optical, and Sub Out connections, deliver superb audio quality and an exceptional listening experience.
- HIGH-QUALITY: This isn't just about stylish looks, the TT1 features an Audio-Technica AT3600L moving magnet cartridge, anti-interference coupling circuit, adjustable skating control and counter-balance. All easy to set up but un-rivalled at this price point.
At K&B Audio we've found the TT1 to be stylish, high quality with a great set of components. It's very easy to pair to Bluetooth speakers or headphones, simple and easy to use and performs well above its price point.
Speed33 RPM, 45 RPM
- Top Panel Controls: Speed Rotary Selector (331/3 rpm – 45 rpm); Bluetooth Pairing Button
- Rear Panel Controls: Slide Switch for Pre-amplifier On/OFF selection for RCA jack output
- Platter: Aluminum alloy
- Tonearm: Aluminium alloy with anti-skate adjustment and adjustable counterweight
- Drive Transmission: Belt drive with auto rotation speed checking and correction
- Pick Up: Moving Magnetic Cartridge
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth A2DP wireless connection; Bluetooth V5.1; Bluetooth Supports: HFP, A2DP, AVRCP profiles;
- Bluetooth scope: 10meters or 33 feet
- Analog Connectivity: RCA Left and Right
- Equalization: Built-in RIAA equalizer
- Power: AC110-220V,50/60HZ,13W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 440mm x 380mm x 135mm
- Weight: 6.2kg
- Frequency response 55Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover frequency 2.4kHz
- Bluetooth Input:® 5.0 (with aptX™, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, SBC and AAC compatibility)
- USB Input: (24bit/192kHz compatibility)
- Digital optical Input: (24bit/192kHz compatibility)
- Stereo RCA Input: (line level)
- 3.5mm Input: (line level)
- Power 2 x 65w
- Cabinet type Two-way reflex ported
- Dimensions 279mm (H) x 170mm (W) x 296mm (D)
- Weight 5.1kg (passive speaker), 5.5kg (powered speaker)
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x TT1 Bluetooth Turntable
- 1 x M20 Powered Speaker
- 1 x M20 Passive Speaker
- 1 x Remote Control (inc. batteries)
- 1 x 3M Speaker Cable
- 1 x UK Power Cord (1.8m)
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 1 x Dust Cover
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Spindle Adaptor
- 1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for Mitchell Acoustics. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.