Offering high impact audio and discreet trimless design for smaller environments the entry-level Monitor Audio CP-CT150 in-ceiling model features a 5” MMP®II bass driver, high frequency level adjustment (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB) and a pivoting C-CAM® tweeter.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter and MMPII bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 25 kHz
Impedance (Nominal): 6 Ohms
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 85 dB
Maximum SPL: 102.8 dBA
Power Handling (RMS): 50 W
Recommended Amp Requirements: 20 - 50 W
Crossover Frequency / Slope: 2.8 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drivers Unit Complement: 2-Way 5” MMP®II cone bass driver 1” C-CAM® pivoting gold dome tweeter
Adjustment Controls: HF Level Switch (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB)
Overall Diameter (including grille): 250 mm (9 13/16 inches)
Overall Depth:(including grille) 155mm (6 1/8 inches)
Cut Out Diameter: 212m (8 3/8 inches)
Mounting Depth:151mm (5 15/16 inches)
Fixing Type: 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
Pre-Construction Bracket: CB6 (Purple)
Weight: 2.14kg (4lb 12oz)
Cable Connection: Gold plated 'push' type terminals