The new Monitor Audio CW8 places all the power in the hands of installer and client.
Each little bass-engine is generously specified with custom installation in mind, providing versatile input and control options including RS232 and a dedicated ‘SubConnect’ PC applet via a wired USB interface.
- Ultra-compact ‘cube’ shape designs
- Twin side-mounted ABRs for increased output and reduced distortion. Higher output than a sealed box and better control and zero air noise compared to a ported box
- High excursion woofers featuring signature C-CAM cone technology
- High-power Class-D amplifier delivering 400 watts
- DSP processing –all functions performed in the digital domain for precise control
- RS-232 for integration with system controllers
- SubConnect’ PC Applet for full feature adjustment, installer set-up and firmware update using USB
- LFE Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA Inputs
- Stereo RCA line level inputs
- Phase switch (0-180 degrees)
- 12V trigger and auto signal sensing with timer control
- 4 x pre-set equalisations optimised for music, movie, flat and impact with customisation through SubConnect Applet
- Robust metal mesh grille on front woofer
- Rigid MDF cabinet construction with durable vinyl finish
- System Format
- Active sub-woofer system – twin ABR. 18mm MDF cabinet (CARB2 approved)
- Low Frequency Limit: 35Hz (-6dB)
- Amplifier Power Output: 350W RMS @ < 1% THD+N
- Maximum SPL: 105.8dBA
- Amplifier Classification: Class D amplifier with Switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
- Inputs: Stereo RCA LFE (RCA) LFE Balanced (XLR)
- EQ Profiles: Flat/ Music/ Movie/ Impact
- Phase Control: 0 & 180 degrees
- Auto Sensing: LFE Input <2mV Auto wireless audio input signal detection
- Auto Standby: After approximately 15 minutes if no signal sensed Wireless audio source turned off
- Driver Compliment: 1 x 8” (200mm) C-CAM® long throw driver, 2 x 8” (200mm) ABR
- Input Impedance: > 20KΩ
- Mains Input Voltage: 110 - 120 Vac / 220 - 240 Vac 50/60Hz (Manual Switch selection)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) (Inc fitted feet): 270 x 260 x 276mm 10 5/8 x 10 1/4 x 10 7/8”
- 12V Trigger Input: 5 - 12V via 3.5mm mono mini-jack socket
- Power Consumption: Standby: < 0.5W (ErP approved) Typical Idle: < 10W Max Rated: 400
- EXPERT ADVICE - You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY - On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS - For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED RETAILERS - For Top Brands
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES - On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech.
You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers.
We keep plenty of stock so most of orders are delivered the next day!
We've decided to keep this really simple.
If your order is over £89 then you will get FREE next day courier. Most instances we will dispatch the same day as well, however free deliveries may take 1 extra day at most.
We also offer a range of other delivery options for Saturdays and AM deliveries.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands. Our business isn't about making money on deliveries, but some areas do cost us a bit more than others so we have to pass that on to keep the overall delivery costs as low as possible.
|FREE Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock. Orders are processed Monday - Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. A notice will be placed on the website if orders will not be processed for any reason outside of the aforementioned days.
Once dispatched your item will usually be with you next day! Some customers have ordered at 2pm and received it by 10am the next day!. All times stated are for guidance only, we endeavour to provide the most efficient service as possible but please ensure that you order in good time to avoid problems caused by delays in dispatch. If you are ordering a speaker system to be installed by an electrician, we reccomend that you give yourself an extra day before booking your electrician in.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occassion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers. The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Keeping You Updated
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.