The two-way WT150-LCR in-wall model with 5-inch drivers features Monitor Audio's MMP®II cones coupled with a pivoting version of our C-CAM® gold dome tweeter.
The WT in-wall models can be used vertically or horizontally: the ideal aspect for centre-channel applications in discreet CWT-inspired home theatre systems.
- Versatile - designed to fit horizontally or vertically between standard wall studs for consistent performance when used around the room in multi-channel surround applications
- Ultra-compact - small speaker, big performance
- Dual 5” drivers in a D’Appolito array provide high power handling and high efficiency
- Trimless design – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for discreet installation
- Super-slim - all models have a mounting depth of less than 10cm (4”) for easy installation in many more locations
- Tri-Grip fixing® – for easy, secure installation
- MMP®II – Monitor Audio’s advanced bass/mid driver cone technology
- C-CAM® – Monitor Audio’s distinctive and renowned gold dome tweeter with up to 15 degrees of pivot in all directions
- Magnetic grille fixing - grilles are held in place by ultra-powerful Neodymium magnets for easy installation and servicing
- Paintable grilles allow for seamless integration with décor. Additional scrim material is provided.
- All models feature dust protection covers
- Dedicated pre-construction (rough-in kits) brackets available.
Frequency Response: 60Hz - 30kHz
Impedance (nominal): 8 Ohms
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88dB
Maximum SPL (single unit in free space): 108 dBA
Power Handling (R.M.S): 100 W
Recommended Amp Requirements: 30 - 100 W
Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 5" MMP®II cone bass driver, 1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® pivoting gold dome tweeter
Acoustic Configuration: 2-Way
Overall Frame Dimensions: 165.8 x 373.6mm (6 1/2 x 14 3/4") - without grille, 177.4 x 385.2mm (7 x 15 3/16”) - with grille
Mounting Depth: 100.2mm (4")
Cut-out Hole Dimensions: Minimum 145 x 353mm (5 3/4 x 13 7/8)
Required Clearance for Doglegs in Centre Configuration 400 x 197mm (153/4 x 73/4)
Fixing Type: Tri-Grip® dog fixings
Cable Connection: Gold plated 'push' type terminals
Grille Attachment: Magnetic
Construction Material: Mineral filled ABS, RoHS compliant
Weight: 3.76kg (8.3lb)c
- EXPERT ADVICE - You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY - On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS - For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED RETAILERS - For Top Brands
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES - On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech.
You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers.
We keep plenty of stock so most of orders are delivered the next day!
We've decided to keep this really simple.
If your order is over £89 then you will get FREE next day courier. Most instances we will dispatch the same day as well, however free deliveries may take 1 extra day at most.
We also offer a range of other delivery options for Saturdays and AM deliveries.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands. Our business isn't about making money on deliveries, but some areas do cost us a bit more than others so we have to pass that on to keep the overall delivery costs as low as possible.
|FREE Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock. Orders are processed Monday - Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. A notice will be placed on the website if orders will not be processed for any reason outside of the aforementioned days.
Once dispatched your item will usually be with you next day! Some customers have ordered at 2pm and received it by 10am the next day!. All times stated are for guidance only, we endeavour to provide the most efficient service as possible but please ensure that you order in good time to avoid problems caused by delays in dispatch. If you are ordering a speaker system to be installed by an electrician, we reccomend that you give yourself an extra day before booking your electrician in.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occassion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers. The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Keeping You Updated
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.