Monitor Audio WT280 8" In Wall Speaker (Each)
The Monitor Audio WT280 features a 8" C-CAM® bass driver and a more highly specified version of the C-CAM gold dome tweeter offer an extended high-frequency response to 30kHz, as well as higher output and power handling capacity than the 100 Series 2-way models.
Optimum imaging and set-up are established via a pivoting tweeter, high frequency (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB) level adjustment, and boundary compensation (on / off) controls.
- 2-way design with pivoting C-CAM tweeters (15 degrees of play).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation control.
- Audio match with CP range 200 models and Silver Series hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Features dust protection cover that is designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 30 KHz
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 90 dB
Impedance (Nominal): 6 Ohms
Maximum SPL(Single unit in free space): 111.6 dBA
Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
Recommended Amp Requirements: 30 - 120 W
Drivers: 1 x 8” C-CAM® cone bass driver, 1 x 1” C-CAM Pivoting gold dome tweeter
Overall Dimensions: (including grille) (H x W): 441 mm x 288 mm (17 3/8 inch x 11 5/16 inch)
Overall Depth:(including grille): 97.5 mm (3 13/16 inch)
Cut-Out Dimensions: (H x W): 387 mm x 234 mm (15 1/4 inch x 9 3/16 inch)
Mounting Depth: 93 mm (3 11/16 inch)
Controls: (+3db / 0dB / -3dB) High frequency level switch, Boundary compensation
Fixing Type: 6 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
Cable Connection: Gold plated ‘push’ type terminals
Construction Material: Mineral filled ABS plastic (RoHS compliant)
Weight: 3.1 Kg (6.8 lb)