This smart Wi-Fi motion sensor (with a 10-m range across a detection area of 120°) can be used as part of a wireless security system or simply to turn appliances on when you enter a room.
Easy to set up
Setting it up couldn’t be easier as it simply connects with your Wi-Fi router to allow control by your smartphone or tablet and for alerts to be sent to your device.
Pair with other products
Alternatively, it can be paired with other devices and appliances in the Nedis® SmartLife range to trigger events, such as switching on lights, when someone enters a room.
About Nedis® SmartLife
Discover a wide and ever-expanding range of products – such as bulbs, switches, sockets, sensors, and cameras – that can all be controlled through an easy-to-use and intuitive app. With voice control features supported by Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and no need for anything more than your existing Wi-Fi network, this is the connected, smart home made simple.
Whether you're looking for a single smart bulb or socket, or you want to automate your entire house, discover how accessible smart technology is today.
• Powerful PIR motion sensor – offers 10 m coverage over a 120° range
• Also suitable to be applied as a stand-alone security solution
• Easy to connect with other Nedis® SmartLife products to trigger the setting up of scenes when someone enters a room
Quick start guide
|Antenna gain||0 dBi|
|App available for||Android™ & iOS|
|Battery type||2x CR123A|
|Detector angle||120 °|
|Detector range||10.0 m|
|Frequency range||2400 - 2483.5 MHz|
|Input voltage||5 VDC|
|Max. radio transmit power||17 dBm|
|Operating temperature||-10 - 45 °C|
Why Buy From Tech4
We are a value added retailer of home technology, here's just some of the benefits you get when shopping with us:
- Expert Advice
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 100% Guaranteed Returns - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Smart Home Club - Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
All in all, we are a small business focused on improving lives through technology at home, work and play.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.