With this Nedis® SmartLife video doorbell you always know there’s someone at your door, no matter where you are. As soon as your visitor rings the doorbell or, thanks to motion detection, even approaches your front porch, you’ll receive a push notification on your smartphone. You can then start a video call, asking the courier to drop off the parcel at your neighbours or tell that salesman you’re not interested – all without opening the door.
Given that you’re able to respond from any location in the world as long as your smartphone has an internet connection, this also increases home security, by making it seem like you’re at home.
The HD camera (720p) has a 130° viewing angle and supports night vision, enabling you to clearly see who is at your door 24 hours a day.
No worries if you don’t have time to answer the door. The images are stored on a microSD card so you can watch them any time you like.
The wireless video doorbell is easy to install by using the wires of your existing doorbell. Including angle adjustment to always mount the doorbell in an optimal position.
Expand this video doorbell with our Nedis® doorbell unit (WIFICDPC10BK) to hear the chime even if your smartphone is switched off.
• Sends push notifications to your smartphone if someone approaches (motion detection) or rings the bell
• Motion detection can also be deactivated (e.g. if your door faces the street directly)
• 2-way communication to talk to your visitors wherever you are
• HD recording (720p) and digital zoom on your smartphone for a detailed view
• Powered by 8 - 24 V AC – use the wires of your existing wired doorbell
• Recordings are stored on a MicroSD card up to 128 GB (not incl.) – watch back what happened
• Angle adjustment included for an optimal viewing angle
• Integrated in the Nedis® SmartLife app
• Expandable with wireless door chime (WIFICDPC10BK – not incl.) so you'll hear the doorbell when you're at home, no matter where your phone is
Angle adjustment adapter
Quick start guide
|Antenna gain||0 dBi|
|App available for||Android™ & iOS|
|Compatible with smarthome||Nedis® SmartLife|
|Frequency range||2400 - 2484 MHz|
|Image chip||1/4\" CMOS|
|Input voltage||8 - 24 VAC 50 Hz|
|Max. radio transmit power||18 dBm|
|Night vision||5 m|
|Operating temperature||-20 - 50 °C|
|Viewing angle||130 °|
Why Buy From Tech4
We are a value added retailer of home technology, here's just some of the benefits you get when shopping with us:
- Expert Advice
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 100% Guaranteed Returns - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Smart Home Club - Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
All in all, we are a small business focused on improving lives through technology at home, work and play.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.