Delivering 110 W/Ch of high-current power from a fully discrete low-impedance amplification system, the TX-8130 plays your audio sources with dynamic energy and pure musicality.
Custom-spec components are used throughout, from high-current EI transformer, twin 8,200 μF capacitors, and rigid oval chassis to the 384 kHz/32-bit DAC that decodes Hi-Res 192/24 and 5.6 MHz DSD files streamed over the network.
Whether enjoying Spotify, Deezer, or TuneIn Radio (with song selection handled via remote app) or kicking back with a stack of LPs, listeners are rewarded with lush, detailed, and deeply satisfying sound that few amps at this price can equal.
Other details such as BGM presets for one-touch playback of AM/FM/Internet Radio stations, generous analog/digital connectivity, and rock-solid build will confirm your impression of quality, value, and versatility.
- 110 W per Channel
- Internet Radio and Music Streaming including Spotify Connect
- Phono Input
- Hi-Current Amp Design
- 384 kHz/32-bit Hi-Grade DAC
- 4 Quick-Access BGM Presets
Amplifier And Connection Features
- 110 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1%, 1 Channel Driven, IEC); 115 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 2 Channels Driven, JEITA)
- Non-Phase-Shift Amp Design for Realistic Sound Imaging
- Discrete Amplifier Design with Massive EI Transformer
- Two Custom-Made 8,200 μF Hi-Current Capacitors
- AKM AK4452 384 kHz/32-bit Hi-Grade DAC
- Plays Music from Mass-Storage-Class USB Memory Devices
- Supports Onkyo Remote App for Control of Receiver via iPod touch/iPhone and Android™ Devices*1
- Plays Compressed, Lossless, and Hi-Res Audio via Local Network (MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Apple Lossless, DSD 5.6 MHz, and LPCM)
- Internet Radio and Music Streaming Subscription Services Included (TuneIn Radio, Spotify, and Deezer)*2
- Certified with Windows® 8 and DLNA Version 1.5
- Direct Mode
- 2 Digital Audio Inputs (1 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 6 Analog Audio Inputs (Excluding Phono Input) and 1 Output
- MM Phono Input
- Subwoofer Pre Out
- Speaker A/B Drive
- Headphone Jack
- *1 Compatible models: iPod touch 3rd generation or later, iPhone 3GS or later running iOS 4.2 or later; Android 2.1 or later. *2 Availability of services depends on region.
- AM/FM Tuner with 40 Station Presets
- Preset Station Naming (Up to 10 Characters)
- Anti-Vibration Oval Chassis
- Banana Plug-Compatible Speaker Posts
- Front USB Port Supports WAV 96 kHz, DSD 2.8 MHz, and MP3 Playback
- Auto Power On via Optical When Signal is Detected
- Independent Bass, Treble, and Balance Controls
- Network Standby Capability
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- Sleep Timer
- Battery-free Memory Back-up
- Compatible with RI (Remote Interactive) Dock for iPod/iPhone
- Full-Function RI Remote Control
- EXPERT ADVICE - You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY - On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS - For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED RETAILERS - For Top Brands
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES - On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech.
You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers.
We keep plenty of stock so most of orders are delivered the next day!
We've decided to keep this really simple.
If your order is over £89 then you will get FREE next day courier. Most instances we will dispatch the same day as well, however free deliveries may take 1 extra day at most.
We also offer a range of other delivery options for Saturdays and AM deliveries.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands. Our business isn't about making money on deliveries, but some areas do cost us a bit more than others so we have to pass that on to keep the overall delivery costs as low as possible.
|FREE Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock. Orders are processed Monday - Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. A notice will be placed on the website if orders will not be processed for any reason outside of the aforementioned days.
Once dispatched your item will usually be with you next day! Some customers have ordered at 2pm and received it by 10am the next day!. All times stated are for guidance only, we endeavour to provide the most efficient service as possible but please ensure that you order in good time to avoid problems caused by delays in dispatch. If you are ordering a speaker system to be installed by an electrician, we reccomend that you give yourself an extra day before booking your electrician in.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occassion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers. The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Keeping You Updated
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.