Onkyo TX-RZ820 7.2 Network A/V Receiver
Availability: Sold out
Product Code: ONKTXRZ810
Money Back Guarantee
We have carefully curated the best and most reliable smart home products designed for DIY and light trade installation without requiring specialist installation.
As such as we offer a 30 day "TECH4" Guarantee
If your product is not working as expected and our phone / e-mail / live chat tech support can't get you up and running then you can return it for a refund.
Terms & Conditions apply. Click here to read our full returns policy.
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers.
We keep plenty of stock so most of orders are delivered the next day!
We've decided to keep this really simple.
If your order is over £89 then you will get FREE next day courier. Most instances we will dispatch the same day as well, however free deliveries may take 1 extra day at most.
We also offer a range of other delivery options for Saturdays and AM deliveries.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands. Our business isn't about making money on deliveries, but some areas do cost us a bit more than others so we have to pass that on to keep the overall delivery costs as low as possible.
|FREE Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock. Orders are processed Monday - Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. A notice will be placed on the website if orders will not be processed for any reason outside of the aforementioned days.
Once dispatched your item will usually be with you next day! Some customers have ordered at 2pm and received it by 10am the next day!. All times stated are for guidance only, we endeavour to provide the most efficient service as possible but please ensure that you order in good time to avoid problems caused by delays in dispatch. If you are ordering a speaker system to be installed by an electrician, we reccomend that you give yourself an extra day before booking your electrician in.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occassion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers. The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Keeping You Updated
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues
Have A Question?
Upgrades to the TX-RZ820 Network A/V Receiver—our THX® Certified Select™ 7.2-channel flagship—result in genuinely spectacular sonic performance.
Dynamic Audio Amplification delivers instantaneous high-current power to full-scale speakers for thrilling energy and lifelike transient response across a wide 5 Hz–100 kHz spectrum. VLSC™ on all channels and non-phase-shift circuitry clarify details floating in three-dimensional space.
Multi-room network and analog audio, including streaming over Chromecast built-in* and DTS Play-Fi®*, are served to NCP-302 wireless speakers via FireConnect™ powered by Blackfire. Powered and pre-/line audio distribution adds app-controllable audio in up to three zones simultaneously.
Decoding Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™, the receiver also supports Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and BT.2020 video pass-through, and is set up for custom installs. Simply, it’s the no-compromises 7.2-channel powerhouse you’ve been waiting for.
* Enabled with a future firmware update.
- THX® Certified Select™ Reference Sound
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with 180 W/Ch, 5 Hz–100 kHz Frequency Response, and VLSC™ On All Channels
- Supports 5.2.2-Channel Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ Playback
- 7 HDMI® Inputs (1 Front*1) / Main Out/Zone 2 Out Supporting Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HLG, and 4K/60p Pass-through and HDCP 2.2
- Ready for Chromecast built-in*2 and DTS Play-Fi®*2
- 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, Pandora®*3, TuneIn*4
- FireConnect™*5 Wireless Multi-room Audio, Powered Zone 2, Zone 2/3 Pre-/Line Outs, and 7.2-Channel Pre-Outs
- THX Certified Select for Cinema-Reference Volume and Sound Quality
- HDMI Terminals Supporting Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, BT.2020, 4K/60 Hz Pass-through, and HDCP 2.2
- Zone 2 HDMI (4K/60 Hz/HDCP 2.2) for Distributed Video
- Supports 5.2.2-Channel Dolby Atmos Playback and Dolby Surround Upmixing
- DTS:X Object-based Audio Reproduction and DTS Neural:X™ Upmixing for Legacy Soundtracks
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration with AccuReflex Phase Alignment for Dolby Atmos-enabled Speakers
- Ready for Onkyo Controller App Integrated Multi-room Intuitive Operation*6
- 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi for Stable Network Connection
- Features Chromecast built-in Wireless Audio Streaming Platform
- DTS Play-Fi Shares Music from Apps to Receiver and Wireless Speakers
- AirPlay Audio Streaming from iTunes and iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Supports Hi-Res Audio Including Direct DSD 11.2 MHz*7, DSD 5.6 MHz/2.8 MHz*7, 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, WAV, AIFF, and ALAC, and Dolby® TrueHD*8
- Supports Spotify, TIDAL, TuneIn, Pandora, and Deezer Services
- FireConnect™ Multi-room Network and Analog Audio Distribution to Supported Wireless Speakers*9
- Powered Zone 2 Speaker Outputs and Zone 2/3 Pre-/Line Output with Dedicated DAC Supporting Network, S/PDIF, HDMI, and Analog Audio*10
- 7.2-Channel Pre-Outs, 12 V Trigger-Out, and IR Input
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology for Mobiles, Laptops, and PCs (Version 4.1 + LE, Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3)
- Supports Front L/R Channel Bi-Amping in 5.2-Ch Speaker Layout
- Advanced Music Optimizer Improves Compressed Digital Audio Quality, Including Bluetooth Audio
- 480i De-interlacing (480i to 480p) for Legacy Video Formats
- 180 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
- Dynamic Audio Amplification System with 5 Hz–100 kHz Frequency Response
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) EI Transformer
- VLSC™ (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) Noise-filtering Technology for All Channels
- Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
- Non-Phase-Shift Amplification Circuitry for Clarity and Detail
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry for Low Distortion
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Reproduction (5.2.2 Channels)
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision, 3D, Audio Return Channel (ARC), DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DSD, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD (SACD), Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- AKM (AK4458) 384 kHz/32-bit Multichannel DAC
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio
- 32-bit Digital Signal Processing
- THX Listening Modes for Movies, Music, and Games
- DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Direct Mode for Audio Reproduction Close to Original Source Quality
- Front L/R Tone Controls (Bass/Treble) and Independent Zone 2 and Zone 3 Tone, Balance, and Volume Controls
- 7 HDMI Inputs (6 Rear, 1 Front), Main Out, and Zone 2 Output
- Powered USB Port (5 V, 1 A) for Audio Playback
- 2 Composite Video Inputs
- 2 Component Video Inputs
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 6 Analog Audio Inputs
- Phono Input (MM) and Equalizer for Turntable
- 7.2-Channel Pre-Outs
- 2 Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- LAN Input with IP Control Support for Home Automation Systems and Setup via a Connected PC
- RS-232 Serial Input for External Control Commands
- 12 V Trigger Out (Main, 100 mA) for External Component Control Integration
- IR Input for Remote Control
- 6.35 mm Headphone Jack (Front)
- Speaker Posts with Screw Knobs
- 3.5 mm Speaker Setup Mic Input and Microphone
- Aluminum Front Panel, Volume Control, and Flap Door
- Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- Graphical User Interface with Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI
- Quick Setup Guide via GUI and Easy Connection Diagram on Rear Panel
- Economical HDMI Pass-through and Network Standby Functions
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- 40 FM/RDS and AM Random Presets
- Rack-mounting Kit (Optional)
- Full-sized Simple Remote Control