Polk Audio OWM5 5" Compact Surface Mount Speakers (Each)
The OWM5 offers more. It offers more performance than any speaker in its class, because it uses unique technology to enhance its performance beyond what you’d expect from a speaker this size.
It offers more unique and versatile mounting options than even the unique and versatile OWM3, its slightly smaller cousin.
The OWM5 offers more options for expanding the reach of your home entertainment without spending a bundle and without sacrificing your performance standards.
We could have called this versatile, multi-application, high performance loudspeaker “the more.” But we didn’t.
- More versatile mounting options than any other loudspeaker, with a modular, removable, switch-around base and built-in keyhole slots.
- The OWM Series is timbre-matched to other Polk loudspeakers, so you can mix and match them to build or add to existing systems.
- Dynamic Balance® composite cone drivers are lightweight and stiff, with excellent damping qualities, for high efficiency, excellent mid-bass and low distortion even at extreme volume levels.
- Patented Dynamic Balance materials technology tunes out cone resonances before they become a part of the finished product, so you only hear the most realistic, natural audio reproduction.
- Durable, high performance fabric dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed high frequency response and excellent imaging.
- Capacitive Coupling Technology (CCT), an advanced signal-blocking technology that overcomes the usual limitations of small-enclosure loudspeakers (slim dynamics and no low frequency response), delivers extended dynamic range and enhancing deep bass response for clear, detailed musicality with little or no coloration.
- Glass-filled ABS enclosure is super-dense and acoustically inert, ensuring an extremely clean and low coloration midrange response.
- Paintable white finish blends into any decor.
- 5-way gold-plated binding posts, for the best connections, are easily accessible no matter how you mount your speakers.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing.
- Vertical wall mount
- Horizontal wall mount
- Vertical shelf mount
- Horizontal shelf mount
- Corner mount
- Horizontal corner mount
- Vertical 45° mount
- Vertical corner wall mount
- Use an optional articulating bracket (such as OmniMount 10.0 not included) for ceiling or swivelled wall use.
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers.
We keep plenty of stock so most of orders are delivered the next day!
We've decided to keep this really simple.
If your order is over £89 then you will get FREE next day courier. Most instances we will dispatch the same day as well, however free deliveries may take 1 extra day at most.
We also offer a range of other delivery options for Saturdays and AM deliveries.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands. Our business isn't about making money on deliveries, but some areas do cost us a bit more than others so we have to pass that on to keep the overall delivery costs as low as possible.
|FREE Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock. Orders are processed Monday - Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. A notice will be placed on the website if orders will not be processed for any reason outside of the aforementioned days.
Once dispatched your item will usually be with you next day! Some customers have ordered at 2pm and received it by 10am the next day!. All times stated are for guidance only, we endeavour to provide the most efficient service as possible but please ensure that you order in good time to avoid problems caused by delays in dispatch. If you are ordering a speaker system to be installed by an electrician, we reccomend that you give yourself an extra day before booking your electrician in.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occassion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers. The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Keeping You Updated
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues