Q Acoustics 7070Si Active Subwoofer
The 7070Si is a compact subwoofer that, like its matching 'satellite' speakers in the new 7000i system, delivers a class leading sonic performance. The powerful 150W Class D amplifier drives a 200mm low frequency driver as capable of faithfully reproducing the speed and 'twang' of a double bass as it is the prolonged, earth moving rumble of a 'block buster' explosion.
The 7070Si's revolutionary 'Internal Firing' design makes it less dependant on room position to achieve optimum performance. For ultimate convenience, the 7070Si can even be wall mounted using an optional bracket.
- The 7000Si Subwoofer cabinet is compact cuboid shape, where the design focus is on getting the biggest sound from the smallest, best-looking enclosure and with Q Acoustics the focus is always first and foremost on getting the very best sound quality. The 7000Si will ensure you get the very best explosive bass from your 5.1 or 7.1 system.
- Enclosure Typey: Infinite Baffle, Enclosure Materialy: MDF, LF Unitsy: 8" High-Excursion Driver, Power Handlingy: 150W Class-D, Frequencyy: 35Hz - 200Hz, Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 320 x 460 x 198(mm), Weighty: 13.8 Kg, Power: 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Enclosure Typey: Infinite Baffle
- Enclosure Materialy: MDF
- LF Unitsy: 8" High-Excursion Driver
- Power Handlingy: 150W Class-D
- Frequencyy: 35Hz - 200Hz
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)y: 320 x 460 x 198(mm)
- Weighty: 13.8 Kg
- Power: 100V-240V 50/60Hz