The Q Install by Q Acoustics 6.5" Professional in-ceiling speakers feature the latest stereo speaker technology that so that you can enjoy great sound with minimal installation.
They give you the ability to listen to music throughout your home, even in bathrooms as they are moisture proof.
Now you can listen to the same music in many rooms, overcoming the impracticality of placing conventional, free standing speakers in every room.
- Bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place, with the grille geometry being carefully optimised to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance
- The HF is adjustable by + or - 3dB from a switch on the crossover
- Circular and square grille options are available to ensure the perfect match for each customer's decor.
- Only 6.5" in diameter, they are hardly visible in your home and take up virtually no space
- Less than 84 mm deep.
- 'UL94' flame retardant materials
- Moisture proof
- Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions
EASY TO INSTALL
- A cutter guide is supplied to mark out the hole you need to make
- The speakers attach to your ceiling via four clamps you screw from the front
- Speaker terminals have push open connectors that you can do with one hand
- The grilles attach via magnets
- Tweeter: Swivel
- Tweeter diameter: 1 x 1" (25mm)
- Woofer diameter: 165mm
- Cutout Size: 203mm
- Power handling (program): 15-80W
- Impedance (nominal) ohms: 8ohm
- Sensitivity dB spl (2.83V, 1m): 90 (switchable HF)
- Response(Low freq.) -3dB Hz: 70
- Maximum rear depth: 79mm
- Size(Round grilles): 232mm dia
- Warranty: 5 Years
Why Buy From TECH4
- EXPERT ADVICE You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED Retailers For Top Brands
- LOYALTY CLUB Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech. You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.