If you are looking for basic, easy to use lighting control that won't break the bank then the Retrotouch RF lighting control system is a great solution!
You can simply replace your existing light switches for the sleek glass RF controllable light switches, you'll be able to turn the lights on and off from the wall as per usual however you can also pair them to the Retrotouch Home Remote Hub for basic lighting control.
With the Home Remote Hub you'll get basic app control, you can turn lights on and off from the app, you can set timers and you can even control infrared devices such as your television from the built in IR emitter.
This is a local system that only works within your home whilst connected to your WiFi and provides one way control. It's ideal for entry level lighting control without all the bells and whistles and price tag to match.
You can add additional Retrotouch RF light switches to the system for larger spaces or to complete your entire home.
WHAT YOU GET
- 2 x Retrotouch 1 Gang - 1 Way - Remote Control Light Switch - Glass
- 1 x Retrotouch Home Remote Hub For App Control
- 1 x Retrotouch Keyfob Remote Control
- Touch or Remote controlled
- Retrofit solution (Uses existing wiring)
- Blue glow for easy night use
- 1 Gang (Controls 1 Light)
- Glass Surround
- Concealed fixing screws
- 86 x 86mm (Standard Single)
- 35mm depth
- Rated Voltage: 220~240V AC (50/60Hz)
- Operating Power: 3W - 1000W
- Working Temperature: 0°C~40°C
- Relative Humidity: 10% - 93%
- Energy Consumption: <0.02W
- Range: RF Remote usage distance >20M
- 2 Year Warranty
- CE & RoHS Certified
- NOTE: 2 Way Touch switches ONLY work 2 Way with Touch Switches (NOT 2 Way with mechanical switches)
Why Buy From Tech4
- EXPERT ADVICE You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY On Orders Over £49 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED Retailers For Top Brands
- LOYALTY CLUB Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech. You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.