Sonos AMP Multiroom Amplifier with Monitor Audio Vecta 240 Outdoor Speakers
Sonos AMP Multiroom Amplifier with Monitor Audio Vecta 240 Outdoor Speakers - White is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
If you love Sonos but want to keep and integrate your own high quality speakers, then the Sonos Amp is for you.
With a mighty 125 watts per channel, it’s ideal for all speakers, including floorstanders and installation speakers.
A wide range of inputs also make the Amp ideal for connecting a TV, games console, turntable (with phono pre-amp) or other music device.
With a mighty 125 watts per channel, the Amp is over twice as powerful as the Sonos Connect Amp.
This level of power makes all the difference with inefficient speakers or for when you’re running larger speakers that need to fill a big room with immersive sound.
For even more bass, use the sub output to connect your choice of powered subwoofer.
TOP QUALITY SOUND
The Sonos Amp isn’t just about power, it’s about sound quality, too.
Featuring a Direct-digital feedback amplifier with discrete output stage, the Amp uses separate components for the highest quality sound and lowest distortion.
Obsessive attention to detail even runs to black, painted circuit boards.
These radiate heat better, keeping the Amp cooler for longer.
Music SourcesWiFi, Airplay 2, Chromecast, Spotify Connect
- Audio Class-D digital amplifier. 125 W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported Audio device with analogue RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required)
- Subwoofer output Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections
- stereo or dual mono sound
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm)
- Weight 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)
- Product colour - Black
- Touch controls with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.
- Power supply AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- WiFi Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- Ethernet ports Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
- System Format: 2-way (3 driver)
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 70 Hz – 25 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 3.8 ohms @ 240 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 108 dBA (each)
- Power Handling (RMS): 100 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 25 – 100 W
- Bass Alignment: Sealed cabinet
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Connection: Gold plated push terminals – attached to bracket
- Environmental Protection Rating: IP55 -25° to 65° C / -13° to 149° F
- Bracket Pivot Angle: Wall: 25 degrees. Wedge: Additional 32.5. Total Max: 45.
- Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 4" Drivers featuring C-CAM metal cone technology, 25 mm (1") C-CAM dome tweeter
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 336 x 243.2 x 150 mm (131/4 x 99/16 57/8")
- Weight: 2.55 kg (5 lb 10 oz)
- Finishes: Black or White (Signal White, RAL 9003)
- Sold As: Single Unit
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x Sonos AMP
- 1 x Power Cable
- 2 x Monitor Audio Vecta 240 Outdoor Speakers
- 20m x QED 2 Core Outdoor Speaker Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for Sonos. All sales come with a 2 Years manufacturers warranty and full technical support.