Use these infra red IR over Cat 5 cable extenders to send infra red signals long distances or to awkward locations where you may not be able to easily install the IR Emitter. For example to your ceiling mounted projector position.
If you want to extend more than about twelve metres simply run a length of networking cable (Cat5e or Cat6 works best) and use our adaptors to connect it all together.
Supplied as a pack of two adaptors to give you one for each end of your network cable. One adaptor has a jack socket on the end to connect to the captive cable on an IR receiver, and the other has a jack plug.
Length: roughly 25cm per cable
Why Buy From TECH4
- EXPERT ADVICE You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED Retailers For Top Brands
- LOYALTY CLUB Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech. You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.