Adastra A2 200W Stereo Amplifier with FM Radio/Bluetooth & Media Player
Adastra A2 200W Stereo Amplifier with FM Radio/Bluetooth & Media Player is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Fully featured stereo amplifier with mixer section for 2 microphones and a stereo audio source.
An inbuilt media player section offers playback of MP3 audio tracks from USB drive or SD card and also has a Bluetooth receiver and FM radio tuner.
A rotary switch selects between 2 rear stereo inputs, a front 3.5mm stereo input or the built-in media player.
Speaker connections on the rear panel are via 4mm binding posts, which can drive up to 2 x 8 Ohm speakers per channel to deliver 2 x 200W.
Designed to offer installers a flexible solution for P.A. and music playback in bars, restaurants and function rooms.
- Media player with USB/SD playback
- FM radio tuner with external aerial connection
- Bluetooth receiver
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- FuseF5A, 250V
- Output power rms @ 4 Ohms2 x 200W
- Output power rms @ 8 Ohms2 x 100W
- Amplifier : constructionClass D
- Frequency response20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Microphone inputs2 x 6.3mm jack (mono)
- Line inputsLine 1: L+R (6.3mm jack/RCA), Line 2: L+R (RCA)
- Input sensitivity : line0.775Vrms
- Auxiliary input3.5mm stereo jack
- Input sensitivity : aux0.480Vrms
- Input impedance20k Ohms (balanced), 10k Ohms (unbalanced)
- Audio sourceUSB/SD mp3 playback, FM tuner, BT receiver
- Bluetooth version2.3
- Input controlsAux, Media, Line1, Line2, Mic1, Mic2, Talkover
- Line output2 x RCA
- Speaker outputs4mm binding posts (2 channels)
- Antenna connectionF type (FM tuner)
- Output controlsSource select, Bass, Treble, Ch1, Ch2
- Dynamic range92dB
- THD +N<0.1%
- ProtectionThermal, over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit
- Dimensions482 x 240 x 88mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for Adastra. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.