Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB Direct-Drive 3 Speed Turntable
Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB Direct-Drive 3 Speed Turntable - Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
This update of the AT-LP120-USB turntable features a new DC servo direct-drive motor, along with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier.
The fully manual turntable plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files.
But in addition to the USB output, the turntable also comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, whether it has a dedicated phono input or not.
The turntable features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
- VINYL VARIETY: Plays 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM and 78 RPM Records
- AUDIO FLEXIBILITY: USB and Analog Output
- INTEGRATED PRE-AMP: Built-in Switchable Phono Pre-Amplifier
- PREMIUM CARTRIDGE: AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ Phono Cartridge
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE PLATTER: Professional-grade anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter with felt mat
DIGITISE YOUR VINYL: Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software
Speed33 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Type: 3-speed, fully manual operation
- Motor: DC servo motor
- Drive Method: Direct drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
- Starting Torque: >1.0 kgf.cm
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Wow and Flutter: <0.2% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB
- Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec Pre-amp “LINE”: 240 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- USB Function: A/D, D/A – 16-bit/44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable; Computer interface – USB 1.1 Compliant Windows 7 or above, or MAC OS X or above
- Power Supply Requirements: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.5A Max.
- Dimensions: 452.0 mm (17.80") W x 352.0 mm (13.86") D x 141.6 mm (5.57") H
- Weight: 8 kg (17.6 lbs.), without dust cover
- Notes: Tonearm type: Balanced S-shaped tonearm with detachable headshell, Effective arm length: 230.5 mm, Overhang: 16 mm, Tracking error angle: Less than 3 degrees, Applicable cartridge weight: 3.5-8.5 g, Anti-skating range: 0-4 g, Replacement Stylus: AT-VMN95E USB operation system requirements, PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher), Windows 7 or above, or Mac OS X or above
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x Audio Technica LP120XUSB
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x AT-VM95E Phono Cartridge
- 1 x AT-HS6 Headshell
- 1 x 1.9 m (6.2') USB Cable
- 1 x Dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) cable with ground wire
- 1 x Counterweight
- 1 x Felt Mat
- 1 x Dust Cover
- 1 x 45 RPM Adapter
- 1 x Plug-Type Stylus Target Light
Q. Is The LP120XUSB Turntable Compatible With Active Bookshelf Speakers?
A. Yes, the LP120XUSB features a phono EQ with RCA line level output which allows it to be plugged directly into some active bookshelf speakers or into a HiFi amplifier.
Q. How Do I Use The LP120XUSB To Digitise My Vinyl Records?
A. You can download free software called Audacity, plug the USB cable from the record player into your computer and then you can easily digitse the record.
Q. Does The LP120XUSB Turntable Feature Bluetooth?
A. No, the LP120XUSB needs to be plugged into your speakers / amplifier with the included cables. The LP60XBT does have Bluetooth though.
Q. How Many USB Ports Does The Turntable Have
A. One Port
Q. Do I Need An Amplifier / Pre Amplifier For This Turntable?
A. You'll need to plug the turntable into some active bookshelf speakers or a HiFi amplifier with passive speakers. You don't need a specific turntable pre amplifier though as the LP120XUSB has a built in Phono EQ allowing for a direct connection to the speakers/amplifier.
Q. Can I Close The Dust Cover Whilst Playing Music?
A. Yes, the dust cover can be closed whilst a record is playing.
Q. Can I Turn Off The Built In Pre Amp And Use A Different One?
A. Yes, there is a switch on the back that allows you to switch between PHONO & LINE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for Audio Technica. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.