Audio-Technica LP3XBT & Q Acoustics M20 Bluetooth Turntable with Speakers
Audio-Technica LP3XBT & Q Acoustics M20 Bluetooth Turntable with Speakers - Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
This bundle pairs the new Audio-Technica LP3XBT with the impressive Q Acoustics M20 and is ideal for people who want to enjoy their records with brilliant sound quality.
Available in three colours, black, white & walnut to match any interior.
The LP3XBT turntable is fully automatic and has impressive specs for the price point.
You can either connect it to the M20 with the cable provided, or link it wirelessly via the Bluetooth transmitter built into the LP3XBT.
The M20 speakers also feature Bluetooth for wireless streaming from your smartphone, a USB port for connecting to computers and an optical port for TV's.
- Frequency response 55Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover frequency 2.4kHz
- Bluetooth® 5.0 (with aptX™, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, SBC and AAC compatibility)
- USB (24bit/192kHz compatibility)
- Digital optical (24bit/192kHz compatibility)
- Stereo RCA (line level)
- 3.5mm (line level)
- Power 2 x 65w
- Cabinet type Two-way reflex ported
- Dimensions 279mm (H) x 170mm (W) x 296mm (D)
- Weight 5.1kg (passive speaker), 5.5kg (powered speaker)
- Type: Belt-drive, fully automatic operation
- Motor: DC motor
- Drive Method: Belt drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminium
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.2 % WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 60 dB
- Output Level PHONO: 4.0 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- LINE: 252 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A Max
- Power Consumption: 2 W
- Dimensions: 435.6mm (17") ×374 mm (15 ") ×128 mm (5.0") (W × D × H)
- Weight: 5.0 kg (11 lbs)
- Replacement Stylus: AT-VM95 (sold separately)
- Replacement Headshell: AT-HS3 BK (sold separately)
- Replacement Belt: AT-LP3XBT exclusive belt (sold separately)
- Communication System: Bluetooth version 5.2
- Frequency Band: 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz
- Maximum RF Output: 2.5 mW EIRP
- Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
- Modulation Method: GFSK, Pi/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Compatible Bluetooth Profile: A2DP
- Support Codec: Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio, Qualcomm® aptX™
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x M20 Powered Speaker
- 1 x M20 Passive Speaker
- 1 x Remote Control (inc. batteries)
- 1 x 3M Speaker Cable
- 1 x UK Power Cord (1.8m)
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Audio-Technica LP3XBT Turntable
- 1 x Dust cover
- 1 x Felt mat
- 1 x Platter (with drive belt)
- 1 x Dust cover hinges
- 1 x Counterweight
- 1 x Headshell (AT-HS3 BK) with VM stereo cartridge (AT-VM95C)
- 1 x 45-RPM adapter
- 1 x RCA audio cable (Approx. 1.0 m (3.3'))
- 1 x AC adapter (Approx. 1.5 m (4.9'))
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for Audio Technica. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.